Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bogan Prince

Boardies, The Bogan Needs Help!

Guest Bogan Prince

Well Im trying to Organise my "Have my Cake and Eat it tour", for 2012

Basically Ill head over to Cebu and spend a couple of weeks with my Aus GF

Then 2-3 weeks solo in Patts , while GF spend quality time with her Family in Cebu :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Heres the Glitch

Im trying to Fly direct from Cebu to Bangkok, save me from flying Back from Cebu to Singapour then onto Bangkok.

Then would just get a flight Back from Bangkok to Singapour then to Sydney easy right??

Thought Cebu pacific would be the Obviouse solution, however there interweb says all flights sold out, seems strange??? ( around 13th November, tried days prior and post as well )

So if anyone knows any other options it would be appreciated

Tried Tiger and Air Asia, no luck.

All advice greatley received and appretiated, there could even be a couple of Rocky Beers in it for good advice

Hope to see you all in November

Silk Air flies Sing- Cebu daily.Sub airline of SQ

Otherwise

Any Any Any Day

12:40am BKK 4:55am MNL 5J 932 N A320 1 MTWTFSS

7:10am MNL 8:25am CEB 6:45 hrs. 5J 563 N A320

7:40am BKK 11:55am MNL TG 620 N A330-300 1 MTTS

3:30pm MNL 4:55pm CEB 8:15 hrs. PR 849 N A330

Any Any Any Day

3:10am CEB 4:20am MNL 5J 554 N A319 1 TT S

6:35am MNL 8:55am BKK 6:45 hrs. 5J 929 N A320

10:35am MNL 12:50pm BKK 6:25 hrs. PR 730 N A340-300

7:25am CEB 8:40am MNL PR 844 N A330 1 MTF

1:05pm MNL 3:20pm BKK 8:55 hrs. TG 621 N A330-300

Another route if you want a discount airline would be Cebu to Clark(Angeles city) to bangkok. Stop over a day or two in Angeles.;) This would be on Cebu pacific.

I agree with Mike, Bruce. You need to fly Cebu to Clark, better than Manila, have a day or two and then fly Tiger Airways or Cebu Pacific to Bangkok. Cebu Pacific are doing some good deals for Cebu to Clark or Manila.

Alternative is to go to Singapore but probably more expensive to come that way. Just check out the websites of Cebu Pacific and Tiger Airways.

Guest Bogan Prince

Awesome Replies Guys , thank you all very much

Flying via Clark ? Now theres a though :crazysmile: :crazysmile:

I Like how you guys think out of the Box, especially when it could get me into more Pinoy boxes,I know ,I just cant help myself :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

Deffinetly my shout first couple at the Rocky Lads, if I make it out of AC that is :sorcerer::startle::friends::thumbsu: