Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fordtech

Center Condo, South Pattaya

I was wondering if anyone has a recent reviews of Center Condo's in South Pattaya? Thanks

http://www.centercondosouthpattaya.com/

I liked the website. We need more like this it makes renting condo's more accessible.

Some interesting prices

37m2 THB 800 per day inclusive, THB 14,000 per month + water and electricity

51m2 THB 1,200 per day inclusive, THB 19,000 per month + water and electricity

62m2 THB 1,200 per day inclusive, THB 22,000 per month + water and electricity

80M2 THB 1,500 per day inclusive, THB 26,000 per month + water and electricity

No apparent distinction between high and low season pricing

THB 1,200 for airport pick up

Doesn't mention prices charged for water and electricity

Has anyone experience of renting through this Agent?

Fordtech

If you are coming with the GF I would recommend View Talay 2a or 2b

I lived there for 1 year and it was all good

6 months to 1 year contracts......condos start from 10,000 baht per month plus amenities

Cheers

See you soon for the bike

Guest hanibal7

I liked the website. We need more like this it makes renting condo's more accessible.

Some interesting prices

37m2 THB 800 per day inclusive, THB 14,000 per month + water and electricity

51m2 THB 1,200 per day inclusive, THB 19,000 per month + water and electricity

62m2 THB 1,200 per day inclusive, THB 22,000 per month + water and electricity

No apparent distinction between high and low season pricing

THB 1,200 for airport pick up

Doesn't mention prices charged for water and electricity

Has anyone experience of renting through this Agent?

Go see chris,who lives on second floor i think,he is the manager/handyman.I have 2 mateswho always stop there and get better deals,and nice size condos.Very close to most amenities and albeit a fairly old complex,its got a decent pool and good security.Obviously deals are for longer stay,my 2 mates go for 5 months per year.

Beware of side facing the Wat, there are plenty of occasions when they blast thier music for holidays and such. Don't bother asking about a condo in the Pool Hall, that guy is never there and whoever is looks at you like you are from the moon. That was my experience, I gave up trying to see the Pool Hall guy after the 3rd time,

Guest hanibal7

Beware of side facing the Wat, there are plenty of occasions when they blast thier music for holidays and such. Don't bother asking about a condo in the Pool Hall, that guy is never there and whoever is looks at you like you are from the moon. That was my experience, I gave up trying to see the Pool Hall guy after the 3rd time,

I think he did a runner with money,go in and ask for chris in future,he has condos from the owners who rent out.

If you are referring to Ian then you will probably not know that he has not been there for nearly two years. The guy you need to see is Chris on the first floor or Mezzanine level. He has his office immediately in front of the lift.

Shoot pool and Poolside condos are no longer part of the same business but if Colin or someone else is there that knows Chris they will point you in the right direction. Don't bother with the bar staff, they are brain dead.