Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Izi

Need A Condo

Started mooching around looking for somewhere to stay next january /february / march.

Would like a condo or serviced apartment so the gf can cook.

Not having much luck. I want to be around Soi Bukhao / Soi Lengkhee area give or take a 5 minute walk.

Anyone got any place for rent??

I will need somewhere for 2 months minus a couple, literally, of days in Bangkok.

Guest Kn Kru Moo

Started mooching around looking for somewhere to stay next january /february / march.

Would like a condo or serviced apartment so the gf can cook.

Not having much luck. I want to be around Soi Bukhao / Soi Lengkhee area give or take a 5 minute walk.

Anyone got any place for rent??

I will need somewhere for 2 months minus a couple, literally, of days in Bangkok.

Hi Izi, I have 2 condos for rent in Nova Mirage, Naklua. If you are interested in that area I can put you in touch with the condo Manager.

PM me for details.

Guest Bogan Prince

Hi Izi, I have 2 condos for rent in Nova Mirage, Naklua. If you are interested in that area I can put you in touch with the condo Manager.

PM me for details.

Naklua is an area I have never spent any time in , except for beach or riding through it.

Really will have to spend some exploration time down there , seems very nice and clean with a european flavor to many resturants.

Always next trip , Just so much to Explore in Pattaya, What a Town it is, Never ceases to amaze me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Naklua is an area I have never spent any time in , except for beach or riding through it.

Really will have to spend some exploration time down there , seems very nice and clean with a european flavor to many resturants.

Always next trip , Just so much to Explore in Pattaya, What a Town it is, Never ceases to amaze me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Yes agree. I want to explore that area. Have the use of a friends motorbike for 2 weeks, and will look around at places off the baht bus route and more.

Looking forward to this, as it will add another dimension to my stay.

Guest Parkwahn

The whole area around it is amazing all sorts of places to stay and stuff to see........... :party-smiley-048:

Guest Bogan Prince

The whole area around it is amazing all sorts of places to stay and stuff to see........... :party-smiley-048:

And Not to mention all the many and varied Characters that live and holliday throughout the whole area.

Pattaya has to be one of the most amazing if not THE most amazing areas Ive ever been to

Long may it last :startle::thumbsu::bananas:

Guest chang_paarp

Nakeua is ok. I stay in that area.

There is a good range of food, music and other entertainment. The baht bus runs down the main drag to beach Rd, just don't get scared if it turns left at dolphin roundabout, they sometimes have to go up nua a little way because roundabouts don't work here.

PM me for details.

Well thanks for the offer but that is miles away from Soi Lengkhee and LK.

I hear this place is very good

http://sanya-apartme...ry/apartment-8/

Thanks for the info.

I looked 'em up. What I don't understand is that so many of these places claim to be an 'apartment' but are basically a hotel. This one is no exception. An apartment means it has a kitchen or at least the ability to cook, sort of, in a corner somewhere.

Signed

Baffled

Guest JAI DEE MAK

Thanks for the info.

I looked 'em up. What I don't understand is that so many of these places claim to be an 'apartment' but are basically a hotel. This one is no exception. An apartment means it has a kitchen or at least the ability to cook, sort of, in a corner somewhere.

Signed

Baffled

Not my apartments it is what it is !!!!!!!!!

Take a look:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

JDM

Not my apartments it is what it is !!!!!!!!!

Take a look:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

JDM

Many thanks for the input. That would probably do nicely if it were just me but now things have taken a different turn.

I ended up with a hotel room in Leketai on Soi Lengkhee where I write from now. Frankly it is a dump but it has the advantage of a living room and a bedroom for 19,000 a month. I couldn't recommend it to anyone but for me and gf + baby it's ok.

I have moved into looking for something a bit more permanent now. I need a cheap place for gf and baby to live and of course me when I am here. SK Apartments on the other side of Sukhumwit is starting to look good.

4500 a month with AC + another 500 for a fridge and another 300 for a TV.

Once again any input is good input. Thanks for even bothering to read this thread. Not scintillating stuff I know but maybe there are others also looking around.

Now View Talay seems to be leading. 10,000 baht / month fully furnished. Sounds good.

8000 pcm gets you a fully furnished 2 bed 2 bath on the darksnide, just watch out for your neighbours lol

8000 pcm gets you a fully furnished 2 bed 2 bath on the darksnide, just watch out for your neighbours lol

And don't you think I didn't think of it mate!! The problem is transport. I am scared of the motorbikes and there aren't any baht busses. Taxis will get expensive. I don't go out as much now but from where I am I can walk anywhere same same in View Talay.

You drank all the sodding cider didn't you?

And don't you think I didn't think of it mate!! The problem is transport. I am scared of the motorbikes and there aren't any baht busses. Taxis will get expensive. I don't go out as much now but from where I am I can walk anywhere same same in View Talay.

You drank all the sodding cider didn't you?

Yeah I did, sorry about that lol

Yeah I did, sorry about that lol

You bugger!

I'm off to the Triangle Bar to see if they got any of that 80 b stuff. Then on to the RH

Alright mate, might catch you over the weekend, been up and busy this morning clearing the last of the bar out.

Now View Talay seems to be leading. 10,000 baht / month fully furnished. Sounds good.

Didn't respond before now because your original specification was for "Soi Bukhao / Soi Lengkhee area give or take a 5 minute walk" I have a condo in View Talay 2B and can recommend the location if you are looking for a more laid back enviroment. Good pool is a big advantage.

Phil Christy has a good stock of condos at affordable prices http://www.philcristy.com/ Dancewatchers is a bit more expensive but quality units with quite a few extras http://dancewatchers.com/Budget_rooms_for_rent_View_Talay_2A.html Doesn't suit everyone particulary those on a very tight budget but Tik and her little helpers provide an excellent service and she has a good repeat customer base.

If you have widened your search area other BM's may be able to help and recommend other other apartment blocks in Jomtien also perhaps Naklua.

Didn't respond before now because your original specification was for "Soi Bukhao / Soi Lengkhee area give or take a 5 minute walk" I have a condo in View Talay 2B and can recommend the location if you are looking for a more laid back environment. Good pool is a big advantage.

Phil Christy has a good stock of condos at affordable prices http://www.philcristy.com/ Dancewatchers is a bit more expensive but quality units with quite a few extras http://dancewatchers...w_Talay_2A.html Doesn't suit everyone particularly those on a very tight budget but Tik and her little helpers provide an excellent service and she has a good repeat customer base.

If you have widened your search area other BM's may be able to help and recommend other other apartment blocks in Jomtien also perhaps Naklua.

Many, many thanks for the input. Really very grateful.

Both Naklua and Jomtien are in the mix. Right now Jomtien is looking favorite and View Talay seems to be the dogs bollocks. 10,000 is unfortunately max because I already give Noom 15,000 a month for living expenses. Another 10,000 puts me at about $900 a month and that is pushing it. Warren Buffet I am not!

I have contacted a variety of realtors and the response has been standard. At the moment we are tourist rich and until towards the end of February when folks start going home we are not going to see much get freed up. Cutting it fine but I have no choice. So I am waiting but believe me I shall check out Mr Christy although the same situation is almost guaranteed.

Alright mate, might catch you over the weekend, been up and busy this morning clearing the last of the bar out.

That would be great. Drop me a line and I'll be there.

Last night I started out with a can of Thatchers in the Triangle Bar on Chaiyapoon. frigging 150 a can. Not covered by happy hour which is a little complicated there. I'd sooner go to my little Luck 2 bar on Soi Diane or Adam's Cherry Bar next to Papagayo. Zero attention in Triangle AND Rockhouse. Do any of the girls in these bars WANT a LD nowadays or am I so pitbull ugly that it overcomes their natual avaricious nature.

Oh well.

DROP ME A LINE PHIL YOU SOD.

Guest Kn Kru Moo

Hi Izi,

Whilst we were swapping PMs earlier I was sitting in Coffee and Beer bar next to Tuckom...It didn't dawn on me at the time but they do rooms too.. So you would be on the Baht bus route, at the end of soi Baukau ...

Hi Izi,

Whilst we were swapping PMs earlier I was sitting in Coffee and Beer bar next to Tuckom...It didn't dawn on me at the time but they do rooms too.. So you would be on the Baht bus route, at the end of soi Baukau ...

If wasn't wet outside I would walk over there and hunt around. Right now I don't want to go outside. When those drains overflow you are wading in sewer water and I don't fancy that.