Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE . word of the day now expired . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CampariO

Some Snaps From The Bar Complex At Jomtien 2nd Road

Cheers Campy thanks for taking the time to post these and all the others you do, it lets those of us stranded back in the Land of Scowls have a little sunshine.

Luckily I wasn't out for a ST, otherwise I would have had a hard time finding one who was up for it.

Couldn' t really convince these 2 candidates, though their company in the bar was quite enjoyable:

Guess they are still stuffed from high season.

The farm fresh:

I doubt they will last long.

Strange shape of her face

She annoyed me with begging for drinks.

The prettiest of the evening:

The most expensive: wanted 2000 ST and was serious about it.

The shyest:

The ladyboy:

The nicest company and lowest offer: 800 ST

One from Soi Whitehouse: "1500ST, the others go for 1000".

Have you been to the micro brewery on Soi 7?

Campy, there is something wrong in Pattaya if the one who wanted 2000 ST, was serious yet gets guys to pay that. She looks like a little cleaning lady that should be earning 300 baht a day for 8 hours hard work. How anybody could consider her for 2000 baht makes the mind boggle, Christ I wouldn't (and couldn't) give her that for a LT.

I can see the reasons why I rarely go bar hopping these days if those prices are becoming the average in a beer bar. Almost makes a go go bar prices seem acceptable. It's all about the value for money for me and that little number would be lucky to get 500 baht from me if she begged to stay with me for a week and clean all my clothes. Sorry but are they really just getting uglier or is it me.

Guest routeman

Campy, there is something wrong in Pattaya if the one who wanted 2000 ST, was serious yet gets guys to pay that. She looks like a little cleaning lady that should be earning 300 baht a day for 8 hours hard work. How anybody could consider her for 2000 baht makes the mind boggle, Christ I wouldn't (and couldn't) give her that for a LT.

I can see the reasons why I rarely go bar hopping these days if those prices are becoming the average in a beer bar. Almost makes a go go bar prices seem acceptable. It's all about the value for money for me and that little number would be lucky to get 500 baht from me if she begged to stay with me for a week and clean all my clothes. Sorry but are they really just getting uglier or is it me.

NO mate it's not just you, I have seldom seen such a selection of poorly dressed (apart from the L/B) and less appealing fuglies asking ridiculous fees! Thank f**k I stopped paying B/Fs last 5 trips!

Yes, something seriously wrong. Thought she was kidding, maybe she thought I was into her and she made a gamble for a jackpot

After asking 3 times if she was serious and if she would lower her price I paid up and left to the bar next door, leaving the 5 girls in the bar alone without any other customers.

What I found more disturbing: there wasn't any girl that tried to persuade me into going for ST/LT.

I had more the feeling that I had to persuade them.

Yes, something seriously wrong. Thought she was kidding, maybe she thought I was into her and she made a gamble for a jackpot

After asking 3 times if she was serious and if she would lower her price I paid up and left to the bar next door, leaving the 5 girls in the bar alone without any other customers.

What I found more disturbing: there wasn't any girl that tried to persuade me into going for ST/LT.

I had more the feeling that I had to persuade them.

The whole town has gone to f**k! in the last 12 months.(must be the minimum wage hike)

I pay 1000 Baht for these types,but sadly few and far between now on the DS,have to settle for ladyboys if you want a hard body these days... :party-smiley-048:

post-47462-0-82023200-1368171227.jpg

post-47462-0-81911000-1368171268.jpg

She was talking for 20 minutes.......no problem, not a single customer was walking past the bar.

Farmfresh!?!

`"How much? " .... "Don't know, two or three thousand?

Some guy will pay it for sure but will be up for a surprise when the clothes come off......

I guess her BF kicked her out because of her shoe fetish.

Shit, some of the "farmfresh" look like they are 40 old, and have been f**ked by a whole regiment !

I better stick with Nana Plaza ?

Only 2 girls from the Rompho complex, the rest are from Ping Pong Bar in Soi 7:

Shit, some of the "farmfresh" look like they are 40 old, and have been f**ked by a whole regiment !

I better stick with Nana Plaza ?

Just what i was thinking , what farm are they from the pig farm .. :harhar:

Scary this one LOL

post-27693-0-36786400-1372563039_thumb.j

Edited by JACKFLASH

Posted a pic of her earlier.

Some jailbait.

No, not her, she should be old enough.

You better wait another 6 month or so.

She will be available right now.

Can't wait?

She might have worked in the recent sting that busted a farang.

Up to you. Yo have been warned.

One hand clutching the phone, the other hand the "Get rich quick for BGs" guide, her eyes are glued to the TV screen.

Will the ghost kill that beautiful girl?

"Tilac, no hab custumer tonight. Can you send me 10.000 Baht?

She wants sex.

He wants sex.

We have a match.

Looks a bit fake.

That's more the real thing.

Guest BennyCollins

The one "below" this photo in your post is a bloke, fair enough. What about this one? I kinda hesitate to add that this girl looks cute(if it turns out it is a guy,LOL), but anyway,yeah, looks cute.

Good photos big the way, cheers.

post-76484-0-75435500-1374012028_thumb.j

Guest BennyCollins

I must be an alcoholic because the first thing I noticed was all cocktails at 99 baht,lol. Not so many places do good,proper cocktails.....but if the Rusty Nail,Tom Collins etc.... was half decent then 99 baht is a bloody good deal.

post-76484-0-09145800-1374012293_thumb.j

The one "below" this photo in your post is a bloke, fair enough. What about this one? I kinda hesitate to add that this girl looks cute(if it turns out it is a guy,LOL), but anyway,yeah, looks cute.

Good photos big the way, cheers.

It is a girl, the tattoos on the back belong to her.

Guest BennyCollins

It is a girl, the tattoos on the back belong to her.

Well,she has great eyes. Cheers.

Shame about the tattoos, I am just not into them but other people are,fair enough. No need to cover nice firm,brown smooth skin with ink but each to their own.

The little butterfly tattoo on the ladyboy is not so bad but when a whole part of the body like the back gets covered it is a pity.

Good photos all round mate,thanks :-)

Edited by BennyCollins

How far off the baht bus route is this bar complex? The price of drinks wasn't discussed in the original post so I see nothing that would entice NP patrons to want to go there.

best to take baht bus to Soi 7 on Jomtien beach road and walk up it till you get to this bar complex. Maybe five minute walk for slow walkers.

best to take baht bus to Soi 7 on Jomtien beach road and walk up it till you get to this bar complex. Maybe five minute walk for slow walkers.

The Soi 7 route is a good one. Also easy to get off the Bhat Bus at the Hanuman Statue and walk along the second road for about 500 metres

Most of the Rompho bars are dead.

Might have something to do with the girls of some bars buying their own drinks, enjoying a shisha and giving a fluck abou the customers.

I finished my drink, went to the next bar and was greeted immediately by the LB and tattoo girl you saw a bit earlier in this thread as well as this darling.

There is still some hope left.