Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gazza54

P/l 6 Nations Fantasy League 2013

Guest gazza54

The Six Nations starts on the 2nd February so once again for anyone interested in a bit of fun I have set up a Fantasy league HERE.

Once logged in you need to pick your team consisting of no more than 4 players from any one Nation made up of

3xFront Row Forwards

2xSecond Row Forwards

3xBack Row Forwards

1xScrum Half

1X Fly Half

2xCentres

3X Outside Backs

Once you have picked your team you will need the code 26438 to join our Private League.

I have registered a team already and called it Gazza`s Gladiators

P.S.dont forget when choosing your team one of them should be a recognised Kicker because you will be asked to nominate a kicker when you have chosen your team.

Best of luck :cheers:

P.S if there is anybody that wants to take part but hasn`t got a clue about who`s who there is an Automatic Pick facility that will pick a team for you.

When you have signed up please come back to this thread and let me know as i will need to validate your entry.

Guest gazza54

I'm in Cenobites R.U.F.C will ruck the f**k out of all of you.

Nice one Al :thumbup:

Guest firth1974

The Six Nations starts on the 2nd February so once again for anyone interested in a bit of fun I have set up a Fantasy league HERE.

Once logged in you need to pick your team consisting of no more than 4 players from any one Nation made up of

3xFront Row Forwards

2xSecond Row Forwards

3xBack Row Forwards

1xScrum Half

1X Fly Half

2xCentres

3X Outside Backs

Once you have picked your team you will need the code 26438 to join our Private League.

I have registered a team already and called it Gazza`s Gladiators

P.S.dont forget when choosing your team one of them should be a recognised Kicker because you will be asked to nominate a kicker when you have chosen your team.

Best of luck :cheers:

P.S if there is anybody that wants to take part but hasn`t got a clue about who`s who there is an Automatic Pick facility that will pick a team for you.

When you have signed up please come back to this thread and let me know as i will need to validate your entry.

I know absolutely feck all about rugby, but I've entered a team(using the lucky dip function on there), so roll the dice and let's see what happenens.

Team name is Mod gods UK.

Guest gazza54

I know absolutely feck all about rugby, but I've entered a team(using the lucky dip function on there), so roll the dice and let's see what happenens.

Team name is Mod gods UK.

That`s the spirit Chris :thumbup:

Guest gazza54

Come on you shower of apathetic cooonts :1087: surely there are more of you interested in giving this a bash.So far we have the England, Wales and Australia represented what about the Irish,Scots,Italians and French :stuart:

Who do you think get the kicking duties for England Toby or new boy who did well against SA Farrell,

Who will win ,think close ,But England ,also have 3 home games this year with Scotland ,France ,Italy

Guest Arnold Ziffel

I'm not really up to scratch on northern hemisphere rugby these days but I'll have a go anyway.

Karratha Mongers

Guest gazza54

Who do you think get the kicking duties for England Toby or new boy who did well against SA Farrell,

Who will win ,think close ,But England ,also have 3 home games this year with Scotland ,France ,Italy

I think Farrell probably impressed sufficiently against the All Blacks to keep his place Mick.yes 3 home games for England but 2 bloody tough away games in Ireland and Wales

Just put my team in

Rebels

cheers

Cheeers bob :cheers:

I'm not really up to scratch on northern hemisphere rugby these days but I'll have a go anyway.

Karratha Mongers

Thats the spirit Adam :thumbup:

the rocktaffs are in.

Nice one Steve :thumbup:

Guest gazza54

i am in again and hoping to go one place higher this year.:thumbsup:

you can but hope mate :thumbup:

soisixstrumpets in.

I'm really on the blind here,can someone tell me a decent kicker for England.

soisixstrumpets in.

I'm really on the blind here,can someone tell me a decent kicker for England.

Young Farrell, good kicker.

Guest gazza54

And thanks Gazza for setting it up. :thumbsup:

Nae bother Tony, who the f**ks Bob Ross? :huh: