Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest tj916

Condo/small House Soi Siam Country Club Area.

Guest tj916

Hi all.

Can anyone recommend a condo or small house on Soi Siam Country Club or the dark side area.

I need cable and Internet , and a pool would be nice but not essential.

Fully furnished if poss. T.V etc.

Ideally a month by month basis would be good. But I could stretch to a 3 month deal for the right place.

It will be just for me, so nothing too flash or huge.

Thanks in advance Guys.

Guest valkyrie

Hi all.

Can anyone recommend a condo or small house on Soi Siam Country Club or the dark side area.

I need cable and Internet , and a pool would be nice but not essential.

Fully furnished if poss. T.V etc.

Ideally a month by month basis would be good. But I could stretch to a 3 month deal for the right place.

It will be just for me, so nothing too flash or huge.

Thanks in advance Guys.

Guest valkyrie

\\have a look at View dee apartments off nern plabwan owned by Brian Jacks 40 sq metre furnished rooms 4500 bht a month, pool, bar pooltable plenty of parking space

Guest lk mark

\\have a look at View dee apartments off nern plabwan owned by Brian Jacks 40 sq metre furnished rooms 4500 bht a month, pool, bar pooltable plenty of parking space

Yes, for an empty shell. You want furniture the price goes ++++++

Edit, the bar is scheduled for demolition soon too. (Stiff breeze would do it)

Guest tj916

Thanks for that. Had a look at Brian's place but he was full. With the help of my Brothers sister in law found a small studio, good wi fi, 100 channels of tv, all Thai though lol. 2700 a month+h2o and leccy.

Won't suit everyone, I'm the only Farang in the place but its quiet and cheap.

The dark side rocks!!