Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elway69

Ireland V England

I thought Wales were in for tanking yesterday and look what happened.

10 years since England have won in Dublin,Ireland should be bouyant after winning in Wales and with a little help from the leprichauns....you never know.

Get yer shileighleighs(spelling) out and hit them over the head.

I thought Wales were in for tanking yesterday and look what happened.

10 years since England have won in Dublin,Ireland should be bouyant after winning in Wales and with a little help from the leprichauns....you never know.

Get yer shileighleighs(spelling) out and hit them over the head.

Fingers crossed but the England pack is a fearsome bunch

Guest gazza54

Really getting excited now it has all the makings of a cracking game :wootwoot:

Guest gazza54

just heard Brian O`driscolls wife gave birth to a little baby girl last night and they have called it Sadie. Congratulations Brian but I hope you didn`t get much sleep last night :animier:

Early days, but I got a feeling this might be the championship decider, gonna be a tight game I reckon. Very excited.

Guest dalai lama

just heard Brian O`driscolls wife gave birth to a little baby girl last night and they have called it Sadie. Congratulations Brian but I hope you didn`t get much sleep last night :animier:

Fat over paid **** .Hope he looses sleep for the next 10 years .I am Southern Irish but dislike Rugby .I could not care less who wins .What a stupid game of coblers LOL

Fat over paid **** .Hope he looses sleep for the next 10 years .I am Southern Irish but dislike Rugby .I could not care less who wins .What a stupid game of coblers LOL

Thanks for that input Dalai,now f**k off.

0-6