Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DANMOODY

7 great meals in the last week

Guest DANMOODY

For the people who say i only post negative posts here are the 7 restaraunts that i have eaten in over the last 7 days all of which were very good, i eat out most nights and have no connections with any of the buisnesses mentioned below.

In no particular order

Patricks Belgium Restaraunt in the arcade behind Kiss food on 2nd Road.

Soup / pork steak / chocolate mousse Very good

Little Italy opposite Royal Garden Plaza entrance on 2nd Road

Soup / lasange / tirarmisu very good / the restaraunt is very small but has a good atmosphere and very good staff.

Sportsman Soi 6 left hand side as you go down the soi towards the beach.

Prawn rice soup plus Thai mixed vegetables . I have eaten rice soup all over Thailand but here in my oppinion is the best again very good

World Of Sport Nakula Road opposite Woodlands Hotel

Chicken kebab on skewer chicken cubes with peppers / onions /peppers etc / merique and ice cream Again very good especially the kebab

Pig and Whistle SOI 7 on left hand side as head towards the beach.

Roast beef and all the trimmings / bread and butter pudding with custard Roast still one of the best in Pattaya pudding ok nothing special.

Simons Fish and Chips on the way to Jontiem beach on the right hand side .

Fish and chips and a couple of pickled onions Again very good i eat here alot the food is always good

Bobs Barbacue Soi LK Metro off of Soi Dianna 2 doors up from the Rockhouse

Jalapino poppers / chicken Burrito again no complaints very good

I would recomend all the above restaraunts they are all very good.

Guest zippy

Thats a good range of places for blokes to try if they have not already.

zip

Guest Kolobos

Nice one Dan, couple of places there that are of interest and a couple that I'd simply forgotten about...Cheers!