Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dalai lama

Motorcycle Cruiser For Sale

Guest dalai lama

Am selling my lovely Lifan Cruiser 250 cc .Only 3,000 klm and 17 months old with 7 months Guarantee left on the engine

.Has extras like a front screen and panier bars .Bike is in perfect condition and has never given a problem .No sign of rust anywhere .Has been kept under cover .Will be moving out of Thailand for a year or so and thats why i am selling it now .Asking price B55,000 ( new price B78,000 without extras ) .I have already had a firm offer of B45,000 from a lad coming over the end of March .Bike is in Chiang Mai .

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1411.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

Looks bigger than a 250 bike.

I was in the market for a Versys, but not sure if a long term commitment to Thailand is on the cards.

Guest Winston_Churchill

ive got 1 in the UK not called a lifean though waste of money they got no bollox :party-smiley-048:

ive got 1 in the UK not called a lifean though waste of money they got no bollox :party-smiley-048:

Never ridden one. The appeal is that is cheaper to buy, and also maybe on spares.

I am a Honda fan, never had issues with the CBR600 I had. Have read a good dealer backup is essential for a Lifean.

Guest dalai lama

FIRSTLY ITS ONLY 250 CC , BUT ITS FAR MORE POWERFUL AND SMOOTH THAN THE HONDA PHANTOM 200CC I HAD BEFORE . (sorry could not be arsed to change the capitals )

Guest dalai lama

Is that a no then?

He is just playing tab with Parkey (who is on a forced holiday for a reason ) :bellyemoticon:

Guest Winston_Churchill

FIRSTLY ITS ONLY 250 CC , BUT ITS FAR MORE POWERFUL AND SMOOTH THAN THE HONDA PHANTOM 200CC I HAD BEFORE . (sorry could not be arsed to change the capitals )

this is same i got but mines black its crap, my honda cb500 sport is much better :party-smiley-048:

post-774-0-19360600-1361370277.jpg

Guys be fair to Anto, this is a buy and sell section, no flaming please!

No flame intended on my part.

Seems like a fair price..for a **** bike...555

Guest dalai lama

this is same i got but mines black its crap, my honda cb500 sport is much better :party-smiley-048:

post-774-0-19360600-1361370277.jpg

Its not the same bike .Mine is a twin cylinder V configeration .Based on the Yamaha virago .Its made in Thailand but Lifan is a Chinese Company .Lifan goes under the same name in most Countryies .

Guest dalai lama

>>you travelled all over Thailand with it and never a worry <<

Never said that .Dont let facts though get in the way of an alcholic rant .

Guest Winston_Churchill

Its not the same bike .Mine is a twin cylinder V configeration .Based on the Yamaha virago .Its made in Thailand but Lifan is a Chinese Company .Lifan goes under the same name in most Countryies .

ok sorry

Guest Bogan Prince

Okay all Jokes aside, lets get Fairdinkum :whistle::lol: :lol:

So it is a copy (Yammaha Virago cheap copy of a Honda Phantom) of a Copy ,Chinky Style , Chinky Copy.

Thats right the Chinkies are well know for there many years of R and D .

Hell not to memtion there awesome track GP pedigree , Sweet so where do I pick up this awesome cheap copy of a Copy???

Pure Quality , Yeah Phucken Rightn :harhar: :harhar:

Many cheap bikes are available from China and, to be fair represent good value with the purchase price when bought new.

Second hand is where these bikes fall away in price, as the longevity must be called into question re component life etc. Look at the way say, BMW bikes hold their value.

These bikes IMO are aimed at people who want a new bike, but cannot afford the mainstream makes such as Honda,Kawasaki,Yamaha etc out of the showroom.

Guest dalai lama

If i get no interest it will be going to the guy for B45,000 around the 23 rd of March .He does not read this Forum as far as i know .

Guest Carp Trader

Any luck ?

I have a mate trying to sell 3 Phantoms... 35k at the auction not enough he pulled them out

Lifans are notoriously slow on the road and even slower in the auctions.

A mate of mine sold 2 year old Lifan and put the money towards a smart phone. I think he got a loan for the remaining 8K

Guest dalai lama

Any luck ?

I have a mate trying to sell 3 Phantoms... 35k at the auction not enough he pulled them out

Sold today to a dear old American for full price of B55,000 .Now i am thinking i asked to little for it .Its B78,000 new and mine still has 6 months guarantee on the engine .

>>BIKE SOLD <<

Sales have been reasonably good this month,we sold 3 big bikes all over 400,000 baht.

All 3 were bought for cash by Thai people.

Honda CBR 600

2 x Yamaha R1's

Sales have been reasonably good this month,we sold 3 big bikes all over 400,000 baht.

All 3 were bought for cash by Thai people.

Honda CBR 600

2 x Yamaha R1's

I got one of them sitting in my garage in the UK :crybaby:

Guest Carp Trader

Sold today to a dear old American for full price of B55,000 .Now i am thinking i asked to little for it .Its B78,000 new and mine still has 6 months guarantee on the engine .

>>BIKE SOLD <<

Congratulations on the sale ,

I got one of them sitting in my garage in the UK :crybaby:

My hairy leg school teacher is well pissed off,she loved riding it

post-47462-0-89880400-1361957480.jpg

Guest dalai lama

4318d1253096648-motorcycle-tow-bar-trailer-vfrcamping.jpg

Seen as how i sold my Lifan and PCX 125 ,i had some money to play with and bought this ,