Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Izi

Dermatologist

I am looking for a dermatologist or a skin clinic that has laser treatment for harmless skin growths. Already had an American doctor look at them and told completely harmless just unsightly. Thought I would get it done here. Any suggestions?

Guest Kn Kru Moo

The only one I have seen is downstairs next to Fuji in Big C Pattaya Tai...No idea if it is suitable or any good...

Let me know how you get on..and good luck..

The only one I have seen is downstairs next to Fuji in Big C Pattaya Tai...No idea if it is suitable or any good...

Let me know how you get on..and good luck..

Thanks. I looked that up on the map and it is quite a way from me. I was thinking something more in the Pattaya Klang region. Something will turn up. Thanks again.

Guest Kn Kru Moo

Thanks. I looked that up on the map and it is quite a way from me. I was thinking something more in the Pattaya Klang region. Something will turn up. Thanks again.

The Baht busses run to the end of Pattaya Tai with just a short walk to Big C.....Just FYI..

The Baht busses run to the end of Pattaya Tai with just a short walk to Big C.....Just FYI..

Thanks again. That could work. A bus down Bukao to Tai then change and another east to Sukhumwit?

Guest Kn Kru Moo

Thanks again. That could work. A bus down Bukao to Tai then change and another east to Sukhumwit?

Yep or best bet to get one at the stop at junction second road and Pattaya Tai. That way you KNOW it is going to the end..

But hang on until you get other suggestions..

There's one clinic that advertised laser treatment, mole removal etc along Klang between the Second road junction but well before 3rd road junction. I pass it quite often though the sign may be in Russian by now.

ps if you are going in that direction it will be on your left.

Cheers

Why not try Amazon.com?party-smiley-048.gif

Huh??

They have laser treatment do they??

I have a strange crusty cyst that has been there for years. It is slowly getting bigger and I am getting sympathetic tiny patches elsewhere. Harmless according to 2 doctors in the states but a little unsightly. It bothers me. Then there are the skin-tags. I can have them all removed with a laser the American doctor says. Had a Thai skin guy - I hesitate to say doctor - look at them in 2008. He said no problem 2000b. For the life of me I can't remember why I didn't get it done then. Now I want to take care of it.

That and something done about my giant cock which is constantly sore from rubbing on the top of my boot.

The baht bus route down Baukhoa to Tai and then the baht bus on Tai to Sukhumvit is the way I'd go.

There is a laser Dr on Beach Road. Not sure exactly but seem to remember it is a few blocks south of Mike's shopping center. It is on the 2nd floor, I think above a pizza place sort of close to Royal Garden perhaps. Nautical Inn isn't too far from it.

La Nitivadee Dermatology & Aesthetic Laser Center, Pattaya/Chonburi, Thailand

... 262/1 Moo 10, 2nd Floor Nautical Inn Plaza, Beach Road; City; +6638 422 039

She will quote more than 2000 baht I'm sure, but you can bargain and then compare prices with elsewhere. I can tell you the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital is way too expensive in my opinion.

The baht bus route down Baukhoa to Tai and then the baht bus on Tai to Sukhumvit is the way I'd go.

There is a laser Dr on Beach Road. Not sure exactly but seem to remember it is a few blocks south of Mike's shopping center. It is on the 2nd floor, I think above a pizza place sort of close to Royal Garden perhaps. Nautical Inn isn't too far from it.

La Nitivadee Dermatology & Aesthetic Laser Center, Pattaya/Chonburi, Thailand

... 262/1 Moo 10, 2nd Floor Nautical Inn Plaza, Beach Road; City; +6638 422 039

She will quote more than 2000 baht I'm sure, but you can bargain and then compare prices with elsewhere. I can tell you the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital is way too expensive in my opinion.

That doesn't sound too bad.

there is a place on Pattaya Klang, after Big C and just before 3rd road as you are heading towards the beach. I have used them in the past, and they were very good....