Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabor

Looking For A Used Flat Tv

but thats B9000 you LDOP

Not... it's 7500... ( thanx Lanza ) ... but I want for 5-6.000.....

You will never get a good deal when you say how much you want to spend, set out the specifications of what you want and go after the best price.

Lol for Gabor price is part of the specification

Guest Arnold Ziffel

What's a new one worth in Thailand?

You can buy a brand new 32" HD LED with video recorder here in Australia for under 9,000B

Lol for Gabor price is part of the specification

In this case.... exactly....

You will never get a good deal when you say how much you want to spend, set out the specifications of what you want and go after the best price.

When I bought a condo the specification was: 1.5 mill, 42 sqm, higher, than 7 floor... period...

And the offers started... it may be a bit more expensive, but you must to see...

Thanx not, I will not see, I told the 3 specifications...all of them must fit....

Finally the unseen 1.65mill condo turned to 1.5 mill... great, let see if I like it or not...

In this case.... exactly....

This screen looks flat.......ish lol.

old-tv_zps89fafb5b.jpg

Guest dalai lama

When I bought a condo the specification was: 1.5 mill, 42 sqm, higher, than 7 floor... period...

And the offers started... it may be a bit more expensive, but you must to see...

Thanx not, I will not see, I told the 3 specifications...all of them must fit....

Finally the unseen 1.65mill condo turned to 1.5 mill... great, let see if I like it or not...

You were robbed . BTW ,did you ever back back that B200,000 you lent to a friend in Pattaya ?

You obviously don't have any business background and limited experience in Asia so maybe this method works for you.

True, I have no any business backgrounds and my experience in Asia is very limited... close to zero... but I know the prices and I know what I want... The key word is: I know the prices... Anything else is only the bullshit...

Guest Carp Trader

This screen looks flat.......ish lol.

old-tv_zps89fafb5b.jpg

:229031_thewave: flash cooont..

Guest Carp Trader

thank you very much for the link... but I don't see any flat TV offers... ( maybe I'm too lazy to check everything on this lame website without the search option )

Its an auction go up there on Saturday you will get one for sure..

You were robbed . BTW ,did you ever back back that B200,000 you lent to a friend in Pattaya ?

Was I robbed ? Maybe... please show me any links to the available VT2A condo higher, than the 7th floor, minimum 42 sqm for 1.5 mill baht... I may buy it tomorrow... ( and... of course only on farang name ... but this is without any questions... )

Nope... in this case I was the lame loser to swallow his bait... However he was stupid enough to return to Hungary ( my own playground ) and recently he spending his 5 year holiday in a wet and dark hungarian prison... full with arse bandits... ( I wasn't the only one victim )

http://borsonline.hu/20120618_tarskereson_vadaszott_a_csalo

Come on guys this is a flame free zone, how would you like it if you were trying to buy or sell something and everyone is having a laugh at you?

Guest dalai lama

Come on guys this is a flame free zone, how would you like it if you were trying to buy or sell something and everyone is having a laugh at you?

I think Gabor has a thicker skin than most .Fair point , though i would have more sympathy if he was trying to sell .

I think Gabor has a thicker skin than most .Fair point , though i would have more sympathy if he was trying to sell .

No, I'm a good boxing bag... never mind...

Why more sympathy trying to sell ?? BTW... very soon I will add a thread trying to sell something.... :bellyemoticon:

Guest dalai lama

No, I'm a good boxing bag... never mind...

Why more sympathy trying to sell ?? BTW... very soon I will add a thread trying to sell something.... :bellyemoticon:

..simply because you are offering a cheap charley price ,for the item you want ,LOL .

Guest Winston_Churchill

I saw this advert in a window that said: “Television for sale, £1, volume stuck on full.”

I thought, “I can’t turn that down.”

..simply because you are offering a cheap charley price ,for the item you want ,LOL .

For full price I can buy in a shop....selling - buying used items are the cheap charlie's playground...

Guest Carp Trader

Did you find one ? Or are you still waiting for the wonder :party-smiley-048: