Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabor

Looking For A Used Flat Tv

Thought you could get a new 32" for about 5 or 6000?

I was a cretin loser... on the PT was offered a 32" SONY LCD TV for 6000 ... as a pavlovian reflex I tried to bargain down it with 500 baht... I planned to pay the 6000 baht on the next day, but I forgot it... and when I woke up it was already too late...

Around 5.000 baht...No smaller, than 32"

I took Mulphs advice and bought a new one from Big C in Korat ........a nice Samsung 42" for 9.5k - why buy second hand ?

Guest Carp Trader

Thats a fair call Cat, with the moisture and stuff in Los buying second hand could well be poor move..

I guess he does not want to be an LDOP

Thats a fair call Cat, with the moisture and stuff in Los buying second hand could well be poor move..

I guess he does not want to be an LDOP

Bugs nesting in the electrics , humidity etc are reasons i wouldn't buy second hand electrics in thai .

One day sitting drinking a beer in the boonies, i watched this wasp thing with a big yellow and black arse on a mission building what looked to me like a horizontal brain like nest thingy ,with a perfect hole in the end . Took him 2 days or so before it got out of hand and i had to evict the **** !

Yes i am heartless and found it difficult as he worked so damned hard on it bless him. sad.gif

If only the lazy unemployed in the UK had the same determination as that wasp eh ?

Guest Carp Trader

Bugs nesting in the electrics , humidity etc are reasons i wouldn't buy second hand electrics in thai ...........one day sitting drinking a beer in the boonies i watched this wasp thing with a big yellow and black arse on a mission building what looked to me like a horizontal brain like nest thingy with a perfect hole in the end . Took him 2 days or so before it got out of hand and i had to evict the **** !

Yes i am heartless and found it difficult as he worked so damned hard on the the bless him. sad.gif

If only the lazy unemployed in the UK had the same determination as that wasp eh ?

I had the same I had a tiny gecko in the gestapo khazi, I slung him out was only 1" long if that, unless I knew the owner I am like that for motorbikes only new as you never know what you are getting...

I had the same I had a tiny gecko in the gestapo khazi, I slung him out was only 1" long if that, unless I knew the owner I am like that for motorbikes only new as you never know what you are getting...

Gecko or Jing Jock ?

Guest Carp Trader

Gecko or Jing Jock ?

Jing Jock, but I am not racist towards Lizards as far as I am concerned all reptiles are equal, even the ones Walrus chins :party-smiley-048:

Jing Jock, but I am not racist towards Lizards as far as I am concerned all reptiles are equal, even the ones Walrus chins :party-smiley-048:

Gekos grow to massive **** proportions and are worth a few quid in thai .....you should have nurtured it into a small dinosaur :D

Jing jocks though in thai wont get over a few inches long really and are magic at eating the pond life buzzing rounds your turds in your gastapo or above your bed bellyemoticon.gif

Guest Carp Trader

Gekos grow to massive **** proportions and are worth a few quid in thai .....you should have nurtured it into a small dinosaur :D

Jing jocks though in thai wont get over a few inches long really and are magic at eating the pond life buzzing rounds your turds in your gastapo or above your bed bellyemoticon.gif

Were you wearing a gecko suit when I saw you slithering about in the gutter ? :229031_thewave:

Were you wearing a gecko suit when I saw you slithering about in the gutter ? :229031_thewave:

Pix please or it never happened party-smiley-048.gif

Guest Carp Trader

Like this but rolling about pissed, then a bench fell on you post-51289-0-17408500-1362343408.jpg

Like this but rolling about pissed, then a bench fell on you post-51289-0-17408500-1362343408.jpg

Ooooh ! arn't we a nasty kuntasaurus today parksliceparty-smiley-048.gif