Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

archie43

Wales England

Guest Arnold Ziffel

Anybody know any good live streaming sites...... for free?

What a game !!!!

Manic springs to mind. Not classical rugby but a great watch.

I f**kING HOPE ROCKTAFF GETS RAPED BY A LADYBOY WITH A 12 INCH COCK TONIGHT THE WELSH SHEEP SHAGGING ***** THAT HE IS.

^Have you got your Welsh shirt on ? ;)

Its in the garden on fire as we speak...but im not bitter...i also hope rocktaff is having a shit night, i hope he has the shits again, i hope his virtigo is back.

Englsih second half against Italy last week was a good indicator of what was to be.

English scrum awful, made to look like schoolboys. English kicking awful, made to look like schoolgirls. English decision making awful, made to look like *******, well actually not that bright.

All credit to Wales however.

Quick to jump ship eh Porky???

Dont you just love photo shop....100% ENGLISH here mate :party-smiley-048:

Just went into my garden and kicked f**k out of all my daffodils....wife wont be happy but f**k the fat cow.

Dont you just love photo shop....100% ENGLISH here mate :party-smiley-048:

Anybody can look at your Brian Pattaya facebook page, the original is there. Disgraceful dumping your Nationality like that over a little game of Rugby. :icon_pissedoff:

Anybody can look at your Brian Pattaya facebook page, the original is there. Disgraceful dumping your Nationality like that over a little game of Rugby. :icon_pissedoff:

Dont make me post the one of you saying your Welsh you two faced **** you :icon_pissedoff:

Dont make me post the one of you saying your Welsh you two faced **** you :icon_pissedoff:

I NEVER SAID I WAS WELSH, and would like you to post the image please?

They'll be a few sheep with sore arses in the morning. But with a big smile on their faces.

The referee spoiled the game from the English point of view, every scrum, the Welsh took it down and the English were penalized for the offense, I know I played loose head prop for 28 years, so know all about what goes on in the front row, it's a pity refs don't.

The Welsh were of their feet at a ruck more times than a whores legs at night, played the offside line so tight there was no margins for the English backs to do anything productive.

Having said all that they did score some good tries after English mistakes.

I NEVER SAID I WAS WELSH, and would like you to post the image please?

You know i cant do that because you have banned me from your facebook page you **** lol :party-smiley-048:

They'll be a few sheep with sore arses in the morning. But with a big smile on their faces.

The referee spoiled the game from the English point of view, every scrum, the Welsh took it down and the English were penalized for the offense, I know I played loose head prop for 28 years, so know all about what goes on in the front row, it's a pity refs don't.

The Welsh were of their feet at a ruck more times than a whores legs at night, played the offside line so tight there was no margins for the English backs to do anything productive.

Having said all that they did score some good tries after English mistakes.

I agree with you mate f**king cheating ref and f**king cheating welsh *****s....but im not bitter :party-smiley-048: