Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
stain

Having A Piss

looks like old age catching up,or is it something more.

why when having piss lately,and thinking it done,put the snake away,only to dribble on...what the f**k is that all about?

why when having piss lately,and thinking it done,put the snake away,only to dribble on...what the f**k is that all about?

Mate i get that all the time, and what pisses me off is i shake the f**k out of it, do some standing still steps, jump up and down, bend my knees, have a last shake, then put it back and a f**king dribble comes out...WTF.

Also never trust a fart!

I have not got to that stage yet so thanks for the advice mate....keep those butts clentched lol.

I have not got to that stage yet so thanks for the advice mate....keep those butts clentched lol.

It still squeezes out and creates more skid marks than le mans

It still squeezes out and creates more skid marks than le mans

Help is out there mate!!!!!

post-27381-0-16980500-1365446945.png

Guest Bazle

Mate i get that all the time, and what pisses me off is i shake the f**k out of it, do some standing still steps, jump up and down, bend my knees, have a last shake, then put it back and a f**king dribble comes out...WTF.

You are not alone!

The other problem is pissing itself. There is so little power there now, the piss seems to have to come out simply through the effect of gravity.

Recently i have at a moments notice the need to piss urgently no build up or f**k all,any one else suffered this?

Recently i have at a moments notice the need to piss urgently no build up or f**k all,any one else suffered this?

I would get that checked out mate, it might be an enlarged prostate.

All symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, luckily there is a laser in BPH that will sort that out if you have the dosh.

Sounds like soft cock syndrome to me where your cock muscles arent strong enough to close the valve off lol. :crazysmile:

Guest iceman

The best thing i find is when you have finished doing your piss,it to Press hard the bit under your scrotum and that will push a bit more piss out,it does work i as do it and there is nothing worse than going back in the Bar with a big wet patch on your light coloured shorts. :robo:

i suffer with kidney infections regularly so understand what the op means, i never wear light coloured shorts 555

on the never trust a fart, especially in patts, was in a thai disco once and was that unsure what was coming that i got a taxi back to the hotel so that if the worst happened at least i would not be in public 55

I just wear a nice thick pair of boxers to soak it up.

Those extra thick boxers are nice for wicking the sweat from your balls & taint too.

Yokal you are a cuntslice :D

Sorry son , i am seeing Motorhead on Friday - got a message to Lenny you want me to pass on ? :D