Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabor

I Want To Buy A Corner Condo In The Vt2a

I want to buy a corner condo in the VT2A... high floor and farang ownership only... bargain prices please, not the agency prices... I can pay the deposit tomorrow if I like the offer...

Guest Bogan Prince

I want to buy a corner condo in the VT2A... high floor and farang ownership only... bargain prices please, not the agency prices... I can pay the deposit tomorrow if I like the offer...

You and me Both gabor

But a bit early for me , by about 7 or 8 Phuckin years :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Out of interest , what would a fair price be for such a beast currently???

You and me Both gabor

But a bit early for me , by about 7 or 8 Phuckin years :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Out of interest , what would a fair price be for such a beast currently???

Around 2 mill...

Guest Bogan Prince

Around 2 mill...

Thanks Mate

I was under the impression it would be more than that to be honest.

I take it, it would be the usual studio size around 42sqm plus balcony?

Hope you well Gabor

Thanks Mate

I was under the impression it would be more than that to be honest.

I take it, it would be the usual studio size around 42sqm plus balcony?

Hope you well Gabor

Maybe in the real estate agencies and in the wild dreams... I bought last may a 42 sqm studio for 1.5m. ( see my signature ) Many do, they buy and rent out and offer it for unreal prices... maybe ...

I remember I offered a previous condo for 1.5 mill for two years...( second floor, building B ) one man was interested for 10 minutes...when I was bored with it, I dropped the price down to 1.2 and within a few days it was sold....

If somebody really want to sell can bargain... I'm also not in the hurry, if I find something good, if not, no problems.... I have my budget and my notion.... and the patience....

Guest Bogan Prince

Maybe in the real estate agencies and in the wild dreams... I bought last may a 42 sqm studio for 1.5m. ( see my signature ) Many do, they buy and rent out and offer it for unreal prices... maybe ...

I remember I offered a previous condo for 1.5 mill for two years...( second floor, building B ) one man was interested for 10 minutes...when I was bored with it, I dropped the price down to 1.2 and within a few days it was sold....

If somebody really want to sell can bargain... I'm also not in the hurry, if I find something good, if not, no problems.... I have my budget and my notion.... and the patience....

Sure makes a lot of sense Gabor

Will have to try a month stay in Jomtien some time, as normally stay right in the heart of the madness.

When I decide for a Jomtein stay will send you a PM for sure (By the way, does your rental pace come with the Famouse red and Blue towels? As I would be keen to try my own poll, :lol: :lol: )

All the Best

Bruiser

Sure makes a lot of sense Gabor

Will have to try a month stay in Jomtien some time, as normally stay right in the heart of the madness.

When I decide for a Jomtein stay will send you a PM for sure (By the way, does your rental pace come with the Famouse red and Blue towels? As I would be keen to try my own poll, :lol: :lol: )

All the Best

Bruiser

The towels will be served :bellyemoticon: However thiy condo is rented out until november, probably until may next year... The reason i want one more... Then the original " legendary " condo will be on the market... :party-smiley-048:

Guest Bogan Prince

The towels will be served :bellyemoticon: However thiy condo is rented out until november, probably until may next year... The reason i want one more... Then the original " legendary " condo will be on the market... :party-smiley-048:

Good one Gabor

Alway have a nice grin on my Face remembering all your posts and photos with your towel experiment :bananas:

All the best Mate

Keep on living your retired dream, you lucky Bugger

Bruiser