Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted Cheap Bed

Looking for a second hand bed, not a massive one nor a single but something in the medium or double size, preferably metal framed as mine crapped out and my landlady is refusing to replace it. Grrrr!

Guest chang_paarp

Check out the larger stores, BigC, Tesco etc ... a couple of thousand baht and they will deliver.

Thanks mate, I see there are some places along Tai also have beds and stuff for sale but never knew how much they were. I'm reluctant to spend too much money when it should be her responsibility as the bed was water damaged when we moved in and has since had two further drenchings, though she claims it was in good condition.

Guest chang_paarp

Place on the corner of Klang and suk has some good stuff. they also honour their warrantee. If you can talk to the daughter of the owner, she studied accounting in New Zealand, speaks English without an accent, even understands Aussie/Pom/ English humour and subtle nuances of slang.

Quality of beds in TH are shit if you go with a low priced one.

Have had already 3 damaged in the 15 years living here.

Depending on the bed and damage you could do some simple repair, such as adding one or several thick press boards or remove the internals and staple some mattresses over each other, putting the new one on top and the filthy one with piss stains from the previous tenant on the bottom.

Get a cheap metal bed frame, but buy a decent mattress. Your back will appreciate it.

I had a bed just like that in my last apartment in LOS. It was beyond repair. I stuck some upside down buckets under it in strategic places, but eventually succumbed to just dismantling the bed and laying the mattress on the floor. Once I did that I had some of the best sleep, because it wasn't contorting my back out of whack while I slept.

You should be able to just get a box springs to put under it, and stack the shit bed parts up in a corner for the next tenant.

Collingbourne auctions on Chaipuk 2 are having a furniture auction this Saturday , might be worth having a look this week

yes collingbournes auctions would be my advice too .

Guest Carp Trader

Collingbourne auctions on Chaipuk 2 are having a furniture auction this Saturday , might be worth having a look this week

Plaka you can view anytime and make an offer, John the guy who runs it has the reserve prices...so you can buy outside of auction.. I have been there a few times its a bit of a crack not bought anything though, but there was a decent mountain bike which went for nothing..

As has been said whizz down there, dont wait till Saturday too busy

I Bought Mine at Index.....

There are many different bed and styles there. One thing to be careful of thought is each group of beds is sold by the actual Bed Manufacturers and not the staff from Index

So, Don't ge caught up with the first salesman you meet as he/she will only push their brand etc.

I love the bed I got, and also concur with getting a decent set as your back will love you for it,,

Guest Arnold Ziffel

Probably not the actual manufacturer but a rep on commission

Is that sort of like the beer company girls that visit the bars?

I normally buy off the one with the nicest tits.

Is that sort of like the beer company girls that visit the bars?

I can see your stealthy 7 foot frame asking the girl from Sir Titsalot Bed and Bath, to lay beside you just to make sure there is enough room for two on the bed! LoL

Sometimes I choose them over how slutty they look, but bOObs is a good start.