Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aw1

Recommendation For Anyone Going To Patong

Just found this card for this in my bag, I checked a few places out when there recently and this looked good for the money, will probably stay there if I go to Phuket again, probs about 10 min walk from Bangla.

http://usabailivinghotel.com/usabai

Guest Domino

Where did you stay when you went a few months back ?

when I went to Phuket in 1998 I stayed at the coconut village hotel.i went with kuoni.looks like a great deal in low season

Where did you stay when you went a few months back ?

Yorkshire Inn mate. It was ok but thought it was way overpriced for what it was, think I paid 40 quid for their cheapest room which was ok but nothing special, good location obviously and good food too. Ok for a noob like me down there though to find their feet in the area.

The rooms in that place above were 1000 baht when I walked passed and looked quite nice too as I checked out a couple of rooms. Far better value than yorkshire inn if the distance from Bangla isn't a problem.

Guest Carp Trader

Yorkshire Inn mate. It was ok but thought it was way overpriced for what it was, think I paid 40 quid for their cheapest room which was ok but nothing special, good location obviously and good food too. Ok for a noob like me down there though to find their feet in the area.

The rooms in that place above were 1000 baht when I walked passed and looked quite nice too as I checked out a couple of rooms. Far better value than yorkshire inn if the distance from Bangla isn't a problem.

Why worry about a few bob when you are on holiday.... Don't be tight cheap Charlie stuff