Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest sa-teef

Currency Exchange Rate On The Street Today

The UK has had some good economic news lately, the tempo is now positive rather than the negative vibes we have had for a few years. Just been watching SKY News and their financial report was very positive for growth this year expected at 1.1% and next year (2014) at 1.9%. That includes both the big boys assessment and the small to medium business segment.

Guest Carp Trader

The UK has had some good economic news lately, the tempo is now positive rather than the negative vibes we have had for a few years. Just been watching SKY News and their financial report was very positive for growth this year expected at 1.1% and next year (2014) at 1.9%. That includes both the big boys assessment and the small to medium business segment.

Good news lets hope they can stop the national debt growing and the filth getting in the UK...

Life changing zzzzzz. Live with the daily rate. It ain't going to change yur day to day really now is it.

48 to the £ on my arrival tomorrow would be handy..Nice round figure to work on...As Flog pointed out the small up and downs don't make that much difference unless,your transferring a large lump ...It's all abit of fun....Must say I for one can't go passed a money changer without having a quick peak, if some comedian put an open man hole right outside, I'll be straight down it every time...

Guest gazza54

48 to the £ on my arrival tomorrow would be handy..Nice round figure to work on...As Flog pointed out the small up and downs don't make that much difference unless,your transferring a large lump ...It's all abit of fun....Must say I for one can't go passed a money changer without having a quick peak, if some comedian put an open man hole right outside, I'll be straight down it every time...

LOL +1 Bob

I changed Baht to Sterling a couple of weeks ago, if I changed it back today I would have gained 50,000 baht on the amount of baht I transferred. I suppose I could also say that if I had changed it up this week I would have had to pay 50,000 more than the amount I changed to sterling. I am feeling good about my timing.

Sent my holiday money from my halifax bank to k bank on friday should land around tuesday...

i wonder what will land into my thai account 48....!

Guest sa-teef

11 August 2013.

11August2013_zps44c979db.jpg

I know it seldom changes on a Sunday but I was walking by............

Guest Carp Trader

Told it topped 48.60 Soi 12 today..Happy days...gonna tell all my UK scum mates..

Lol