Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mulphy

Looking To Buy A Harddrive Pre Loaded With Mp4 Music Videoes .

Looking to buy a hard drive per loaded with mp4 music videos for use in the bar .

Probably minimum 1 terrabyte , preferably mostly HD quality .

Very much in line with what is in use in most newer popular pattaya and Angeles city bars these days .

Mixed content , from modern dance tracks to modern popular tracks and classic rock and classic 60, 70 , 80, 90, s stuff .

Don't know where the DJ,s in the bars get them but I figure they must be for sale somewhere , so if anyone knows where please let me know .

you tube downloader it will download any you like just search for them then download it...

yes it takes some time but before you know it you'll have the drive full

puang will show you how.

The quality is not consistent on these boss

many of them are in HD and look just fine on my 46" tv

i watch sky here in the UK and theres a program call WW2 in HD it dosnt look like its in HD as in the 40s they didn't have HD..

same as the 60s 70s 80s and 90s but its just means it been cleaned up and its clear to watch on a HD system

Been using a system to download and convert from YouTube but I'm not happy with it .

Also far too time consuming .

Probably downloaded a coupe of thousand videos so far but I reckon I need 100,000 minimum .

when i was in spain i always headed to a bar early evening that played many live DVD's

the way he set it up was great ..

he would get as many copies of live DVD's as he could then snip them into single songs so your not seeing too much of the same.

then he would add then to a play list and let them run.

i would guess theres more than few days work in something like this and sitting this up so it runs automatic.

There's a place in Tuk Com on the 3rd or 4th floor that sell all the music dvd's you may be able to get a deal off him if you just want them installed on a hard drive

Found this site as well.

http://publichd.se/index.php?page=torrents&active=1&category=22&order=4&by=2

AC DC Live At River Plate 2011 BD Remux 1080p DTS, LPCM 26Gb. The quality of this one should be very good.

Metallica Quebec Magnetic 2009 720p BDRip DTS AC3 AAC FLAC x264 HDGEEK

AC/DC Live at Donington 1991 BDRip 1080p DTS HighCode

Elvis On Tour (1972) BDRip 720p DTS multisub HighCode

Plenty of videos on there. Downloading them in Thailand probably take a long time because of the size.

Even when its the whole concert in a video its possible to cut it up into one file for each song.

If I was back home and come to Thailand I could have tried to fill up a hdd for you that you could copy from or just buy the whole hdd.

Another torrent site with hd movies. http://h33t.com/category/HD-Music-Video

I already have hundreds of DVDs featuring full live concerts but its MRE singular songs I'm thinking about .

Although I need classic rock I need today's modern tunes more currently , your rhiannas and pit bulls etc and current club hits .