Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Chowchu

On-line Hotel Booking Agencies

Guest Chowchu

I come back to Pattaya on 27th Aug. I have book China gardens for the last 13 days, he had no more room so I had to find a hotel fro the, 27th Aug.

I have never used a On-line hotel booking agency for Pattaya before, as i always suspected it would be cheaper on the ground. But I was suffering from a hangover and found myself on Asiarooms, Booking.com and Agoda looking for accommodation. I was surprised to find places like Irish Rovers, Drunken Duck & Winner Inn all a lot cheaper than walk-in prices. I think Irish Rovers was a cheap as 504b +17% taxes.

In the end I opted for Malee Pattaya3 for 3 nights £27 total (1350B) (£9 per night) I think it is behind 18 Coins which is also on one of the web sites.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/th/maleepattaya3.en-gb.html?aid=311076;label=irish-rovers-7DE4ClI2GyG35sfcf7ZTkwS28552567380%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=cee25dbcbf9c501863e7d87cb70d2434;dcid=1;checkin=2013-08-27;checkout=2013-08-30;srfid=303df9cdba56a017fd06fd5428b389efed7c34b3X1

So if I am paying 1350b for 3 nights how much does the guest house get?

I still have 10 days to find from the 30th Aug which if Malee is ok, I will probably stay there. Has anyone stayed there before and what was it like?

Online prices usually beat walk-in prices by a good margin.

I've sat in a hotel lobby and booked their room over their wi-fi to save on the cost of the room.

Guest Chowchu

Well I must say Mallee Pattaya 3 was a good choice, it is in a good location and is of good Quality, for a low budget accommodation (450b PN).

It comes with all the usual comforts such as TV, fridge, safe, balcony, Aircon and fan if requested. Room is cleaned every day and there is a 24hr reception where ID is taken.

I would say this is the best valued guest house i have stayed in!

post-46636-0-45398000-1378029520_thumb.j

post-46636-0-49195100-1378029005_thumb.j

post-46636-0-26506300-1378029079_thumb.j

post-46636-0-65218700-1378029450_thumb.j

post-46636-0-06551000-1378029977_thumb.j

Guest Carp Trader

I used to book with R24 , not used them for a while now...

That looks decent enough for less than 500 mate, I've paid more for rooms of similar quality.

Nice budget priced room, I wish I had found that before I booked two weeks at the Siam Sewerage once.

Guest fulhamster

Agoda always undercuts the walk-in price. Perhaps they guarantee to sell a certain number of rooms in each place. Never had a problem.

I've also sat at a hotel internet to book in with the hotel, for the sake of 5 minutes got a decent rate.

I had to ask to use their printer to get the confirmation note.

When I got up and took it to the receptionist (who had done the printer) she said " We've been expecting you"

OK, free advice here.

Latestays.com

You have time, especially September is still low-season, to check these hotels after you get here.

Go to the website, see what is available in your desired area. Walk to them to check them out, you find one you are acceptable with and book a room. There are still plenty of available rooms at that time of year. Perhaps you'll find the hotel your first at has 'sudden' opening once you're here in person. View it as an adventure, free to experience.

best of luck