Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmellyFarang

Dancewatchers - Quick Review Of Vt2a & Vt6 Condos

I've posted several reviews of my stays at Dancewatchers condos over the years, and am overdue for my most recent trips. So, a quickie review on my recent stays in View Talay 6 and and also View Talay 2A earlier this year:

I needed a good quality condo in mid-May with reliable, high-speed internet for just a few days, and Dancewatchers delivered with a good unit in VT2A, #17-811. Everything worked, and the AC did a good job keeping the room cool. The bed was a high quality high-rise style that was firm and comfortable and a large king size that allowed for plenty of room for fun with the girls. Highly recommended.

And earlier during High Season I stayed in 2 condos in VT6 #18-650 & #16-565 back in November during the course of a month, and both units were great during my stay. Everything was clean and worked well. During my stay the condo’s owner even had a service crew do a thorough cleaning of the AC. This wasn’t just a quick wash of the filters, but rather a full tear-down cleaning that took over an hour to complete. The bed was also high quality, a high-rise style that was firm and comfortable and a large king size that allowed for plenty of room for fun with the girls. The housekeeping service was also very convenient, basically providing the same service as a hotel but with me being able to specify a more convenient schedule of just few days a week.

So both buildings were convient and reliable with no hassles or distractions to take time away from my trips. I’ve used Dancewatchers for several of my past trips, and they continue to be my first choice for future trips.

Apparently Tik has added more condos to their inventory for VT6, but I suspect they'll still fill up early for the next High Season as they have in years past. So if you're planning a trip, it would be a good idea to start looking at your options sooner rather than later.

thanks for the review.

Good option for many BMs that stay a month

Even better for a shorter stay. Tik is very flexible, daily, weekly and monthly rates. I have rented through and from Dancewatchers. An excellent choice but only for those who want a quality experience. One of the rooms I stayed in even had its own dance pole and lightshow.

thanks for the review.

Good option for many BMs that stay a month

And also a good option for even just a few days, which is why I made a point of mentioning my most recent stay that was only for a few nights.

Nicer and cheaper than most hotel options, even when you have late night or early morning checkin/checkouts.