Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

capdagde

At Last Two Perfect Places To Stay For Bms

Not sure I'd feel right putting this on my arrivals card as my "where you stay" address...... who do we know who should stay here? (seems to have excellent audio-visual services!)

post-15330-0-91733000-1377951096.jpg

And whether it's for yourself and/or an overnighter with your favourite bargirl, this place is a must. Who do we know who should stay here?

post-15330-0-97023700-1377951098.jpg

Spotted on walkabout....

Hehe!

Andy Cap

I ll, stay in the room for rant andy .

ive plenty to rant about .

I ll, stay in the room for rant andy .

ive plenty to rant about .

Interesting view point hear.

I assumed it was for the barfine to rant.

I gotta get my rant meter adjusted.

In general I'm so happy getting pussy and the occasional girl that buttfcuks that I can hardly work up a decent rant nowadaze.

Would be different if I ran a business I'm sure.