Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mulphy

Best Breakfast In Pattaya ?

Tell me about it!

I'm at the Ranch today,it's amazing how many things are missing from the house,fuccking thieving maids and gardeners over the last couple of years since i don't live at the house full time they think i won't notice all my cutlery,plates,glasses,pots and pans and a bunch of other stuff is missing.

Scumbags the lot of them :2guns:

Did they nick the cameras and hd recorder? I've got a set for sale lol

Did they nick the cameras and hd recorder? I've got a set for sale lol

No but you could have told me before i spent 50K at the shops last month on a new system...AARRRGGHHH!

Guest JHolmesJr

Tell me about it!

I'm at the Ranch today,it's amazing how many things are missing from the house,fuccking thieving maids and gardeners over the last couple of years since i don't live at the house full time they think i won't notice all my cutlery,plates,glasses,pots and pans and a bunch of other stuff is missing.

Scumbags the lot of them :2guns:

You sound like an interesting man who leads an interesting life.

Guest dan
On 9/12/2013 at 7:28 PM, bigstuy said:

up to now the sportsman on soi 13 but am looking forward to trying the rockhouse big breakfast in 5 days time

'London on Lengkee'

Dz-O5_LUcAAb2DG.jpg

Dz-O4_2VAAAMq5v.jpg

54 minutes ago, dan said:

'London on Lengkee'

Dz-O5_LUcAAb2DG.jpg

Dz-O4_2VAAAMq5v.jpg

That will get the chasers in ,  Cheap Charlie’s has opened on the fast .....heard mixed reports ,

I've just been along Lengkee but I can't see where London on Lengkee is going to  be.  There's a couple of buildings empty and with for sale signs up, but no activity I could see at any.

The Greedy Gorilla 🦍 opens in 2 months on the fast ... 

On 2/22/2019 at 1:27 PM, kwa said:

I've just been along Lengkee but I can't see where London on Lengkee is going to  be.  There's a couple of buildings empty and with for sale signs up, but no activity I could see at any.

I had a look on Soi Lengkee Sunday afternoon.  As you said, there is no sign of any work going on in any of the vacant premises and there are only a few, including the former Blue Heeler.

IMG_0035.jpg.60c9f05351b78e35b7dfb60eaea6cdd1.jpg

There are a couple at the 3rd Road end of Lengkee.

IMG_0036.jpg.7ab5687ee489d16bb2f5601002dc7a38.jpg

Of course that doesn't rule out the takeover of an existing restaurant.  The Lone Star has a "For Sale" sign on it, but I believe that's been up for awhile.

Only time will tell, I guess.

Evil

I like the one at Big Kahuna 2 eggs cooked how you want , 2 streaky smoked bacon two bits of brown bread 🥖 toasted .. decent coffee ️ with refills..

120 baht ... 

Guest dan
On 2/26/2019 at 12:49 AM, dcfc2007 said:

London on lengkee?

Presuming a halal menu consisting mostly of shisha and jolof rice.

London on Lengkee was a wind up

D18fHyXUgAAex9m.jpg

The greedy Gorilla should be open soon 🦴🤩