Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out the websites, many of them state the price for their treatments.

Guest Carp Trader

I had a cantilever bridge 3 years ago, 18000 baht that's over 2 teeth, 3rd opposite driving range , nit the cheapest but very very good.

Cheers all for your replies. I did a quick Google search and the average price for a basic metal/porcelain bridge is about 24000 Baht. Still only one third of what I would have to pay in Holland.

My front gnashers are fine , but as an old knut now back molars (near wisdom) are rotting like fack ......split one recently munching on a cadburys chocolate eclair sweet.....the delicious toffee yanked out an old filling exposing raw nerve !! Ate a snickers bar the following day , and one single verticle peanut sent a wave of pain worse than an organ failure :smoke:

Nowt worse pain than fackin toothache ......trust me !!!

My front gnashers are fine , but as an old knut now back molars (near wisdom) are rotting like fack ......split one recently munching on a cadburys chocolate eclair sweet.....the delicious toffee yanked out an old filling exposing raw nerve !! Ate a snickers bar the following day , and one single verticle peanut sent a wave of pain worse than an organ failure :smoke:

Nowt worse pain than fackin toothache ......trust me !!!

Well, the worst pain I ever had was passing (and not passing) a kidney stone.

The second worst was an infected tooth that migrated to my sinus cavity.

Third worst was gout.

Fourth worst was 'whatever' STD when I was pissing and not pissing.

The STD was easiest to cure.

The gout is under control.

Pretty sure my teeth are under control.

Just waiting for another kidney stone, always travel with pain blocker.

I don't want to have any of those pains again.

...Nowt worse pain than fackin toothache ......trust me !!!

Try getting surgical wounds cleaned out with what feels like battery acid. I thought I was going to break a tooth from gritting them so hard!

post-629-0-29797100-1381025281_thumb.jpg