Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Izi

Need Condo For January And February

Title says it all really. I want to relax with a pool, cable tv, bars and restaurants close by. I am thinking Nirun or similar.

I do not want to be in the sky! 4th floor maximum. Money isn't a problem finding somewhere decent is.

Anyone anyone anyone???

try the diana estate in soi bukow there are 3 management agents on the estate, oasis, solie de siam and the diana group great place to stay

try the diana estate in soi bukow there are 3 management agents on the estate, oasis, solie de siam and the diana group great place to stay

I think that's a good should. A fellow BM (Gazza) here is staying there soon and perhaps he cOuld provide a brief review ?

Why worry abt the floor ? Living 35th floor here....Friend used to be at 50+ floor. Nice view as well !

Because i am terrified of heights. So is my girlfriend.

Everyone thanks for the help. I am checking Diana estates now and oasis.

Because i am terrified of heights. So is my girlfriend.

lol so am I, I'm with you on the low floor shit, not chance in hell I'd ever be more than a few floors up those big VT type blocks in patts :thumbdown:

lol so am I, I'm with you on the low floor shit, not chance in hell I'd ever be more than a few floors up those big VT type blocks in patts :thumbdown:

No kidding!!

Well diane want a leg and half an arm! I was thinking 20 - 30k a month.

Think I am screwed.

View Talay I fits your requirements, and there should be low-floor rooms available. A friend of mine rented a room here last year for a month and it cost him less than 10K all in. Whatever you do, you'd better book soon because you're talking about high season; a lot of rooms will be gone already.

Iv stayed in Soleil before but not since 08 always found them to be okay,they were looking tired though .

Saying that I have a mate who stayed in them this July to September and he said his room had been done out so...

If your willing to spend a bit more Golden Sea Pattaya rent villas out in the grounds of their hotel (back of Nickys bar on Boukhao ) Its again in the perfect spot and you have the hotel pool too.

They are 30/5k per month big front room flat screen tv downstairs toilet big kitchen with all the amenities,back yard.

Upstairs have two massive bedrooms with aircon and tvs king size beds a massive balcony with table for eating and bathroom (shower)

Good Luck

View Talay I fits your requirements, and there should be low-floor rooms available. A friend of mine rented a room here last year for a month and it cost him less than 10K all in. Whatever you do, you'd better book soon because you're talking about high season; a lot of rooms will be gone already.

I am going to look into View Talay but I really didn't want Jomtien. I did 10 days there earlier this year and it is expensive and blank. Nothing there and they want a lot for it. I will definitely explore it though, many thanks for input.

Iv stayed in Soleil before but not since 08 always found them to be okay,they were looking tired though .

Saying that I have a mate who stayed in them this July to September and he said his room had been done out so...

If your willing to spend a bit more Golden Sea Pattaya rent villas out in the grounds of their hotel (back of Nickys bar on Boukhao ) Its again in the perfect spot and you have the hotel pool too.

They are 30/5k per month big front room flat screen tv downstairs toilet big kitchen with all the amenities,back yard.

Upstairs have two massive bedrooms with aircon and tvs king size beds a massive balcony with table for eating and bathroom (shower)

Good Luck

I will look up Golden Sea now. It is late to book as Mango says. I had no choice as my dizzy girlfriend has been in a spin since I left her in march and the business plus general crap in the States has, to put it mildly, distracted me. It is why my presence here has been thin. I am busy. Right now I am grabbing time between deliveries to dig in. I am sitting here outside a delivery location in Matawan, New Jersey and it is 5:23 am. Ho hum.

Well checked out View Talay Condo 6 on 11th soi. Stupid prices. I could spend less in the States! Oh well press on :)

I am going to look into View Talay but I really didn't want Jomtien. I did 10 days there earlier this year and it is expensive and blank. Nothing there and they want a lot for it. I will definitely explore it though, many thanks for input.

I will look up Golden Sea now. It is late to book as Mango says. I had no choice as my dizzy girlfriend has been in a spin since I left her in march and the business plus general crap in the States has, to put it mildly, distracted me. It is why my presence here has been thin. I am busy. Right now I am grabbing time between deliveries to dig in. I am sitting here outside a delivery location in Matawan, New Jersey and it is 5:23 am. Ho hum.

On their website I think some of the pics were right at the bottom ,just look for villas.Il be in one myself in January.

On their website I think some of the pics were right at the bottom ,just look for villas.Il be in one myself in January.

You mean Golden Sea?

I have sent them a contact through the website. Let's see what happens. Onwards! I'll find somewhere if it kills me.

Nope, Golden sea villa not available and their prices for a regular hotel room are through the roof.

I am willing to pay 40k a month but I want a kitchen for that ad a swimming pool. Not unreasonable I think. We need a cooking area because the baby needs food prepared.

Nope, Golden sea villa not available and their prices for a regular hotel room are through the roof.

I am willing to pay 40k a month but I want a kitchen for that ad a swimming pool. Not unreasonable I think. We need a cooking area because the baby needs food prepared.

Can't say I blame you with the normal rooms in Golden Sea..

Id go for Soleil de Siam maybe then they have a small kitchen area.I booked the villa with Golden Sea in June knowing my dates already..Sorry you couldn't get one it would have been ideal for you.

How about Mosaik Apartments on Soi Day and Night(behind Tukcom) there pretty decent and have a kitchen area in ,but don't have a pool.

Can't say I blame you with the normal rooms in Golden Sea..

Id go for Soleil de Siam maybe then they have a small kitchen area.I booked the villa with Golden Sea in June knowing my dates already..Sorry you couldn't get one it would have been ideal for you.

How about Mosaik Apartments on Soi Day and Night(behind Tukcom) there pretty decent and have a kitchen area in ,but don't have a pool.

Fully booked at Mosaik. Waiting on a reply from Soleil. Probably won't even bother to respond. Wish I had booked in June, I did the plane ticket but thought I was good on the apartment. Trouble is my dizzy gf! She has frankly baffled me with her running around this year. I left her in a lovely condo in jomtien @ 10k a month. Oh boy :w00t:

Starting to look like I am going to strike out. It means a nice condo in the middle of nowhere. I need the Jolly Friar and the rockhouse. Damn!

I stayed there before for a couple of months the room was old, full of ants and I got ****ed on the electricity. I rented from solie de siam . heard from other BMs though the other groups are good and the rooms have been updated. Can't beat the location I think bogan prince, gazza and Nadia have all given it a thumbs up recently

Seem to have bagged a 2 bedroom @ soleil de siam for 25,500 per month + electricity / water and maid. I am hoping that it isn't a dump but as Mike says the location is great.

Thanks to all who chipped in over here. Next year I will get this squared away in the summer and not wait so late. Cheers guys.

Seem to have bagged a 2 bedroom @ soleil de siam for 25,500 per month + electricity / water and maid. I am hoping that it isn't a dump but as Mike says the location is great.

Thanks to all who chipped in over here. Next year I will get this squared away in the summer and not wait so late. Cheers guys.

You'll be okay that was my second choice ...Good you got sorted.

could be a prob jan and feb. hope you find what your looking for.looking online is probably best,although the condo may look more dated than the pics.check in somewhere for a few days and look around.thats the best option.

While I have a moment on this New Years Day I thought I'd tie up some loose ends.

Got a 2 bedroom with 2 bath and full kitchen at the Soleil de Siam for 25,500 / month. Kind of using a sledgehammer to crack an egg but I am just happy to have somewhere. If I like it there I will book again a single bedroom way in advance for next time.

They wanted a months rent in advance and put an impossible time limit on it for me. I can't just whip into a bank like most people. Wells Fargo take a dim view of 18 wheelers in their drive thrus. So I phoned and got the manager. He said it was ok and I could pay when I arrive.

Fine.

I just hope to god that I don't turn up with the family and they have rented it to someone else. I am going to call again tonight. He said it was on Soi Bukhao.

Question:-

Ok WHERE on Soi Bucket? Is it near LK? The Butchers? or further along? Does it face onto Bucket?