Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Izi

Need Condo For January And February

Guest Carp Trader

Yes it is by Tara Court. In either case it isn't far to the main road and yes there is a 7/11 right close. Gabor's input is gratefully received but it does no good as we need minimum a 1 bedroom condo or similar. Studios don't work.

It is why I rejected VT.

I have had several emails now mostly from the website Carpie sent me. The problem is that they want me to wait until October and that is out of the question. There is no way in hell that I am going to wait a second longer to book because now I have the time and money. I do not want a situation where I wait to the last minute and then find it is too late.

I want to put this to bed and this joint at Grosvenor is doing that.

There is a pool for the baby and the beach is close by. We will just make a point of taking a taxi over to Festival so she can play in the childrens area - she loves it!

Turned Pattayaman onto it and he loves it with his kids.

It will do me good to learn more about Pattaya by staying in a different area. Also this is closer to temple so we don't have to keep going to the one on Pattaya South which is bloody congested.

And yes I go to temple before anybody says anything!

As anybody who has been paying attention will know I am a Buddhist the same as my gf. We take the baby for blessings and stuff and attend the major events.

I will rent a motorbike from Linclslad and try not to hit a Thai. Got to get over to Wok n Rok somehow.

Many thanks to everybody, you have really been super helpful.

I will definitely be checking out that place Onelilley was talking about. I will troll over there on my own to check it out.

So Grosvenor House it is. Renting from a guy called Campbell who lives there. All will be well.

Ta very much fellahs

Glad you got sorted ,

One thing you will like is walking the baby around there , Soi Bukao is very central but in peak season murder walking there there IMHO.

If you fancy a few beers in Lock a stroll down the hill a 10 baht bus to Mikes and a walk down Soi Dianna, there are some very peaceful places just outside Pattaya, I am not knocking Bukao or anywhere else , thats the good thing about Pattaya there is something for everyone.

Getting back from Lock,, well a Baht Bus to Walking street then another to your turning off Pratnamak,,, there are bikes there if you can't walk up the hill .. :smoke: If you ar ether 2 months mate and use them will only be 25 baht ...

Given your situation think the location will suit very well.....

Breakfasts at Irish Wolfhound you won't be disappointed :smoke:

Guest Carp Trader

I like this.... :w00t:

Well how long is the building ? if he had a corner unit ? how many steps going up ? :smoke:

Appreciate you are trying to sell your buildings, but you should not mislead and tell lies. :smoke:

Why worry abt the floor ? Living 35th floor here....Friend used to be at 50+ floor. Nice view as well !

Rule of thumb for me..No matter what the view...Never take a room on a floor beyond the maximum range of the local fire trucks ladder range...Especially in Pattaya or Jomtien where your neighbours are high fire hazards..

Haven't read all of the thread so i apologise if mentioned already , but i think Gabor's condo is up for rent at that time .

Izi needs at least a 1 bedroom place and I think Gabor apartment is only a studio.

Izi needs at least a 1 bedroom place and I think Gabor apartment is only a studio.

exactly!

The baby takes naps (as I do daily). So we need a place for her to snooze while life goes on. I am sure this place will do nicely and it turns out that the Tara has an Irish bar in it.

This break away from the hurly burly of central Pattaya is probably a good thing for me. I have done nothing but wander around the same sois for 8 years and frankly it is a bore.

I mean just how many times can you look at Mikes Mall?

I exaggerate I know but you know what I mean. I think a quiet couple of months away from the truck and allowing my relationship with my lady and the little girl to solidify will be a good thing.

You know there us only so much beer you can drink, only so many meals you can eat and only so much *** you can invade. I am accumulating money and that isn't as much of a worry as it has been in my life.

Nope.

Making friends with a little person and giving your love to a Thai woman who had nothing in front of her but being used then poverty for the rest of her life is not such a bad substitute. :)

Night all from Kyle, Texas. Tomorrow another bloody freight forwarder in Laredo, Texas. Pearl of the south

NOT!!