Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greetings all

went in to the Darwin private hospital on the sixth nov for a key hole hernia operation and supposedly an overnight stay

well they found another full hernia and one about to burst so they opened me up along a previous scar line

got home yesterday in the afternoon and its good to be home

I had a morphine drip line attached and I was off my tree for most of the stay

post-143-0-98872100-1384222823_thumb.jpg

post-143-0-94274300-1384222853_thumb.jpg

now a bit of rest and I am looking forward to my January visit

Guest chang_paarp

So that wasn't really you posting for the past few days? It was the morphine.

Get well soon cobber.

thanks all - as long as I can hit the little white ball around a few courses in January I will be happy - not to mention sharing a few ales with friends

Glad to hear you're recovering after all that! Sounds like you were lucky about them finding the other issues before it was too late. Take care, get better, and get back here ASAP! :)

Glad to hear you're recovering after all that! Sounds like you were lucky about them finding the other issues before it was too late. Take care, get better, and get back here ASAP! :)

will do asap in that order - cheers ray

Guest gazza54

All the best for a speedy recovery Alan form myself and The Association of Fantasy League Football Managers :w00t:

Guest landy2a

Bloody hell Alan, makes my little hernia scar look insignificent.

Get well soon cobber.

get well soon mate,i had a hernia done at the vejthani hospital in Bangkok,i was in for 3 days.

thanks all - as long as I can hit the little white ball around a few courses in January I will be happy - not to mention sharing a few ales with friends

What date do you hit town? Be nice to share a cold one with you.

I hope your recovery is going well.

What date do you hit town? Be nice to share a cold one with you.

I hope your recovery is going well.

arriving on the 16th till the 28th

will be my pleasure

arriving on the 16th till the 28th

will be my pleasure

I will miss you by a few days, I'm back home sulking on the 12th. Enjoy your trip and hope to catch you before to long.

I will miss you by a few days, I'm back home sulking on the 12th. Enjoy your trip and hope to catch you before to long.

shame about that - have fun