Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Arnold Ziffel

Bring Back The Biff

Guest Arnold Ziffel

Just watched this video on youtube and it reminded me of the good old days when the players sorted out their own problems on the pitch rather than relying on a TV camera.

Too many do-gooders in the world nowadays that would get up in arms seeing a video like this. Bunch of poofters playing the game too wearing headgear because they don't want to hurt their dainty ******* ears.

This video reminds me of when my Welsh club side toured Canada in 1982 and we were involved in an all in brawl similar to this one. I was made the scape goat and sent off. The Ontario RU banned me for the rest of the 3 matches on the tour and to add insult to injury the WRU banned me for 4 weeks at the commencement of the 1982-83 season.

Rant over :D

Actually I like the fact that rugby players are pretty respectful on the whole, our footy players could learn a thing or two from them....

Guest Arnold Ziffel

Actually I like the fact that rugby players are pretty respectful on the whole, our footy players could learn a thing or two from them....

If a rugby player took a dive in a match similar to football (soccer) players their own teammates would give them a good kicking and bollocking.

Wasnt there a rugby player recently who chewed on some fake blood capsule to feign injury. Not sure what game it was, think it was UK last year. Maybe money creeping into that sport makes cheats aswell.

Wasnt there a rugby player recently who chewed on some fake blood capsule to feign injury. Not sure what game it was, think it was UK last year. Maybe money creeping into that sport makes cheats aswell.

Few years ago now, but he and the coach were banned for a while.

Just watched this video on youtube and it reminded me of the good old days when the players sorted out their own problems on the pitch rather than relying on a TV camera.

Too many do-gooders in the world nowadays that would get up in arms seeing a video like this. Bunch of poofters playing the game too wearing headgear because they don't want to hurt their dainty ******* ears.

This video reminds me of when my Welsh club side toured Canada in 1982 and we were involved in an all in brawl similar to this one. I was made the scape goat and sent off. The Ontario RU banned me for the rest of the 3 matches on the tour and to add insult to injury the WRU banned me for 4 weeks at the commencement of the 1982-83 season.

Rant over :D

Call me what you like but that straight arm tackle on the neck which led to the bundle was atrocious. Its not a hard or big man that commits a cowardly cheap act like that just some neanderthal who has no place on a rugby field.

I remember playing in a youth match many years ago which was abandoned after 25 mins - was just a brawl all over the pitch in every position. I lost 2 teeth :rambo: