Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kolobos

***CURRY on the DARKSIDE***

Guest Kolobos

Curry eating fellow members

There is a thread at the moment regarding curry and I mentioned on it that I have a curry night once a week at my bar.

It is normally by invitation only, however, I had a word with the main man (the curry maker) and others involved in the scoff of the curry and it was decided that, if some of you peeps out there really appreciate a tasty curry, then there would be no better place in Pattaya for you to sample some of the Chef's delight.

So, here's the offer...it's 200 baht per person...You get your curry, rice, naan and a beer and 'if' there is any left you can always go back for more...Chef has been doing this now for 4/5 weeks, he uses only the best ingredients (no msg, goo, preservatives or any other weird shit) and I am yet to meet anyone that was disappointed! It may not be the cheapest plate of fodder you can get, though it is the tastiest Indian curry you'll find!

So, here's your chance to meet a bunch of locals, board members, visit Noi's on the darkside, fill your stomach with a top curry, enjoy an ice cold beer, kick back, have a laugh and relax.

Last night was Chicken Tikka Massala, which Chef mentioned took him nearly 5 days in prep work/marinating etc and it was fookin' FANTASTIC!!!

Next week it's Chicken Jalfrezi...The last time Chef made this it was seriously tasty and very different to most curries I have eaten before, it had a sweet taste to start and then a chilli bite kicked in at the end...DELICIOUS.

Wanna join us? Just pop your name down on this thread before Saturday and then arrive on Tuesday 7pm onwards.

Happy Days

Guest Bigleg

Roll-up Roll-up.

Tommorow night (20th Nov) at Nois Bar Britains favorite. Chicken Tikka Masala.

Tandoori marinated chicken breast, oven cooked and served with Massala sauce. served with Pilau rice a Popadoms and a Beer. All for 200bht. If there's any left, second helping is FOC.

Come along and enjoy.

Cheers

Maybe an idea to get your name down as it's handy for me to have an idea of numbers.(so your not disappointed.)

Guest helicoptor

thought id better bump this seeing as its on tonight

will bring my own bread :rolleyes:

I went to a curry night at the Rockhouse in Oct & can confirm the food was excellent & it

was a great night to meet a lot of BM's. Also Mulph is a very good host.

Haven't been to the Darkside yet but will endevour to on my next visit.

Guest Kolobos

ROLL UP ROLL UP....

Lamb Rogan Josh...Oh yeah, that tomato based favorite of mine made with chunks of New Zealand lamb, being served from 7pm onwards tomorrow evening 27th at Noi's! 250bt, for this beauty, with rice, popadom and a beer too boot...

"Come on over to my place, hey you, were havin' ruby"!

ROLL UP ROLL UP....

Lamb Rogan Josh...Oh yeah, that tomato based favorite of mine made with chunks of New Zealand lamb, being served from 7pm onwards tomorrow evening 27th at Noi's! 250bt, for this beauty, with rice, popadom and a beer too boot...

"Come on over to my place, hey you, were havin' a ruby"!

im in as usual.

Guest Bigleg

Last Nights Rogan Josh went down well.

Just wanted to say thanks to all that came.

Cheers

Guest Kolobos

Tuesday 4th December...

Chicken Dhansak...A lovely, sweet yet spicy curry being served at Nois on the Darkside

Don't miss it!

Guest buriramboy

As usual will depend on my alcohol consumption tonight as to whether i will be able to face a curry tomorrow or not.

Guest buriramboy
Any specific plans BB...?

You have Mangosteens welcome back party in Shooters tonight that i think the 'clique' was planning on attending.

You have Mangosteens welcome back party in Shooters tonight that i think the 'clique' was planning on attending.

OK. If the top table says, we must obey...time?

I'll bring my protejé with me for an eye opener...

possible the clique will put the word on manfred and ray to install a web cam - sorry for the thread f**k

Guest Bigleg

Tomorrow night, Chicken Madras, Please feel free to put your names down or simply pop by.

Thanks

Guest rawlins

I'll be there if I'm fit enough.... was thinking of a Walking Street night tonight....