Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WoodyAmsterdam

Robin's Nest

A friend of mine wants to go to Pattaya and he's looking for reasonably priced accommodation in the Soi Diana/LK area. He doesn't want to stay above a bar and he has a budget of approx 20 euro a night, so I was thinking about Robin's Nest but there are hardly any reviews to find.

So, anyone here who has, or who has stayed there recently?

A friend of mine wants to go to Pattaya and he's looking for reasonably priced accommodation in the Soi Diana/LK area. He doesn't want to stay above a bar and he has a budget of approx 20 euro a night, so I was thinking about Robin's Nest but there are hardly any reviews to find.

So, anyone here who has, or who has stayed there recently?

I haven't stayed there,however a friend whos opinion i value rates it quite highly.

Its a good place to stay if you dont care that the toilet may not flush or get blocked. A mate stayed there early this year and left early due to the saga with the toilet. Rooms are ok for the price, good area for eats but the toilets in many rooms just aren't that good. That is important to my mate and to me. He moved to Maleez

The non jacuzzi rooms at china garden stand out from the crowd at that price, it's often full though these days.

Its a good place to stay if you dont care that the toilet may not flush or get blocked. A mate stayed there early this year and left early due to the saga with the toilet. Rooms are ok for the price, good area for eats but the toilets in many rooms just aren't that good. That is important to my mate and to me. He moved to Maleez

have not stayed recently but did when robin owned it back in 2009,rooms where immacutely clean and very good value.

Here are some reviews on Trip Advisor http://www.tripadvisor.co.UK/Hotel_Review-g293919-d2697440-Reviews-Robin_s_Nest_Guesthouse-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Thanks for the info guys. The toilet problem could be a deal breaker for him but we just went through the Tripadvisor reviews and there was no mentioning of that particular problem. Could it have been an one-off or R.N. has sorted out the problem?

China Garden looks nice too but their site isn't clear whether the non-Jacuzzi rooms have a balcony. We also had a look at Sutus Court @ Soi Bukhaow; large rooms and it doesn't look too bad...

Toilets seem to be a 'tissue' in LK metro. Lol

Too right. I have stayed on LK and it's not a lot of fun when the dunny won't flush.

Toilets seem to be a 'tissue' in LK metro. Lol

Too right. I have stayed on LK and it's not a lot of fun when the dunny won't flush.

Apparently the Thai plumbing is not designed for western sized logs. :toilet-humor: