Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Kolobos

Wanted - Spread the word around

Guest Kolobos

6 pot, deep dish, water or dry Bain Marie wanted. Needs to be good condition, the newer the better and at the right price.

WHY?

Guest MotorMouth

fill with ice and keep beer in?

in new gaff

not enough fridges

Guest Kolobos
fill with ice and keep beer in?

in new gaff

not enough fridges

Yeah ya cheap batty boy, that'll be it!

For champagne actually :confused:

Guest MotorMouth

i knew you'd rise above your station eventually

you fookin poser

i suppose it'll be

finely blended herbs and spices on a tuesday as well

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
6 pot, deep dish, water or dry Bain Marie wanted. Needs to be good condition, the newer the better and at the right price.

WHY?

Lee, I don't know what the f**k a "bain marie" is. But if it's a floor style ice box, I got two of them from when we had a resteraunt. They are over at the wifes parents place. I can go take a look and see what condition they are in.

They are electric ice box about the size of an office desk.

If this is what you are looking for, I might be able to let you barrow them for a while. No need purchasing if you are not going to use them long term.

is the restaurant licence going to get utilised -

stinky why did you get out of the restaurant business - was it because you put the hot food in an ice box to keep it hot :whistling: nice gesture btw

Guest Kolobos

The Bain Marie isn't for Noi's Bar

Bain Marie

thanks Dave for the offer but if you follow the link above I think you'll figure I won't be needing what you got...Cheers all the same tho :whistling:

Lee, I don't know what the f**k a "bain marie" is. But if it's a floor style ice box, I got two of them from when we had a resteraunt. They are over at the wifes parents place. I can go take a look and see what condition they are in.

They are electric ice box about the size of an office desk.

If this is what you are looking for, I might be able to let you barrow them for a while. No need purchasing if you are not going to use them long term.

At the current state of affairs I would avoid the in laws place, as u might find yourself stored in them.... :whistling:

Guest Sir-Spanky

Lee, i have seen some secondhand baine maries for sale on suk road at near either pattaya nua or tai(our side of suk), not sure which one.

also if you want new, go down suk road past pattaya nua underneath the walkover before you turn left into soi photisarn there is a place there.

Lee,

I don't know if you ever did find a bain marie but I just saw this ad in the latest Pattaya Mail

As148/40-44/ Gas chicken roaster cost 45,000 sale 25,000. Ban Mari food warmer cost 15,000 sale 8,000. Hot food display unit cost 22,000 sale 12,000. Electric Chip fryer cost 13,000 sale 8,000. Potato Chiper sale 1,500. Granit bar top with metal stands 2 AT 1.9 by 30 /1AT 2.5 by 40 sell 4,000. Tel 087 941 9610

Guest Kolobos
Lee,

I don't know if you ever did find a bain marie but I just saw this ad in the latest Pattaya Mail

As148/40-44/ Gas chicken roaster cost 45,000 sale 25,000. Ban Mari food warmer cost 15,000 sale 8,000. Hot food display unit cost 22,000 sale 12,000. Electric Chip fryer cost 13,000 sale 8,000. Potato Chiper sale 1,500. Granit bar top with metal stands 2 AT 1.9 by 30 /1AT 2.5 by 40 sell 4,000. Tel 087 941 9610

Cheers for that!

Guest nookiebear

Not seen many deep dished ones around,plenty of shallow ones.