Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

som nam na

Six Nations 2014

Will Truevisons show the 6 Nations 2014 matches. Just looked on the website and the matches are not showing.

Will Truevisons show the 6 Nations 2014 matches. Just looked on the website and the matches are not showing.

It's on one of True's sports channels as they show Setanta, can't remember the channel number off my head, but if you flick through the sports channels I'm sure you will find it.

Allez les Bleus.

Nice win for the frogs. :harhar:

MON SCOTLAND!!! :guitar:

They did not deserve to nick it!

It's on one of True's sports channels as they show Setanta, can't remember the channel number off my head, but if you flick through the sports channels I'm sure you will find it.

Thanks, I watched the England France match on Truevisions Setanta Channel last night.

At the date of the OP the matches weren't showing in Truevisions Schedule.

Get the f**k in lol..

A bit too easy really, wish they had a bit of false hope we could have dashed :-)

Great win for England against Scotland today....having a few beers now as its great to be English

:D

That is actually Brian doing the dance in your sig lol

Off to Twickers for Eng V Ireland with 3 Irish mates from Cork. Have a seat in North stand just behind the posts. This will be a cracker!

Off to Twickers for Eng V Ireland with 3 Irish mates from Cork. Have a seat in North stand just behind the posts. This will be a cracker!

Enjoy

The Froggies were SHITE last night, Wales didn't have to do much to beat a disjointed France. Just goes to show how lucky they were against England, I wonder how many points England would have posted if the game had been at Twickenham. Who knows.