Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest firth1974

A Review Of The Royal Bellagio Hotel In Manila.

Guest firth1974

The Royal Bellagio Hotel, Is located on P.Burgos Street in the Makati district of Manila.

Im guessing its around a 20-25 minute ride from the airport, but I would'nt know that, as it took over 1 hour and 45 min for me to get there, as I got stuck in the Chinese New Year traffic slowly moving through he city.

Entrance to the hotel is actually located on the 1st floor, so you have to enter the Cubana café, and take the lift up. There is always someone operating the lift, I suppose so no hookers/unwanted guests get up to the rooms. At the end of the day, it is your usual bog standard hotel, receptionists that don't really have any time or patience to deal with you, and just go through he motions to get rid of you as soon as possible.

The room itself (Rm 4001 in these photos) was ok, a fair sized room, old style TV but with 100's of channels, all the usual movie channels and everything else. Wifi was a bit of a mission to get to work, and involved 3 trips to reception to get the girl to re-boot the system, but eventually, when it did work, it worked ok.

Apparently has a good Tex-mex(style??) restaurant on the 1st floor, but I never got to try it, but did try the floor downstairs in the Cubana café, and it wsnt to bad actually.

I was warned ( by another member on here) that it would take some time to check out, and that rumour was true. Tried to check out, 2 girls behind the counter, one on her phone texting or surfing, and another on facebook on her laptop. After getting their attention, it took over 12 mins just for them to look in the room and say everything ok, I can go. Not sure would really use this hotel again. Not because of the room or hotel, but its damn expensive on this street for girls(3900 peso barfine, and 4000 for the girl. 390 peso for a ladydrink. Well expensive compared to the only other place in the Phlippines that ive been to, Angeles City).

They operate a private taxi to the airport cost for that is 800 peso. The Bell boy manage to get me a taxi off the street, and with meter used to Terminal 2, cost was only 148 peso. Very cheap and reasonable I thought.

The cost for one night was £35, booked through Booking.com. No breakfast included.

The entrance way......

DSCN3556_zpsfa432211.jpg

The bathroom.......

DSCN3559_zps38b2c80b.jpg

DSCN3560_zps245e57bf.jpg

The room........

DSCN3557_zps9c6cef68.jpg

DSCN3562_zps526ef22f.jpg

DSCN3561_zps14189c3c.jpg

There is also a good café underneath the hotel on the ground floor, called the Cubana café. Their band is also pretty good too!!..............

6AE9A318-66C2-4306-8BFC-3CE786E04907_zps

2025FD00-0C6A-4B6D-ADC9-AEAB7D8EF4C4_zps

CAE5C329-E1A5-40EE-9E26-014E4CAC3584_zps

A friendly warning was waiting for me in my room upon arrival..........

DSCN3564_zps3b2e369c.jpg

I stayed there, it was ok. The tex mex place wasn't much cop, had a pizza downstairs and it wasn't too bad actually and the bar was ok for a few warm up drinks...

Rogues was the only reasonably priced bar on that street, 1600 BF and 2-3k for the girl. Also some of the bars will give a big discount on the BF if you buy a few drinks.

Guest chang_paarp

Rogues was the only reasonably priced bar on that street, 1600 BF and 2-3k for the girl. Also some of the bars will give a big discount on the BF if you buy a few drinks.

Now there is a business model that could prove popular.

Guest BennyBroomhead

I was warned ( by another member on here) that it would take some time to check out, and that rumour was true. Tried to check out, 2 girls behind the counter, one on her phone texting or surfing, and another on facebook on her laptop. After getting their attention, it took over 12 mins just for them to look in the room and say everything ok, I can go.

Must be a Manila trait as the City State Tower in Ermita can take 15mins. My mate refuses to go to reception & gets his missus to check out while he has a beer. I got so frustrated once, I left my credit card there and yet no one try to find me.

Must be a Manila trait as the City State Tower in Ermita can take 15mins. My mate refuses to go to reception & gets his missus to check out while he has a beer. I got so frustrated once, I left my credit card there and yet no one try to find me.

Stayed at the City State Tower in early February and my experience was the same. I even told the maid to check my room as I was leaving and it still took reception 10 minutes to say I could get on my way. I liked my room there, had a queen premium in the annexe over Padre Faura. Hated the breakfast but loved the Italian at night. 149 pesos for 4 San Miguel Pale Pilsens was a good deal though.

As for the Royal Bellagio the rooms were basic and didn't look anything like the pictures on the website, wouldn't stay again, didn't like the other patrons or the location. Did like the diner next to reception though.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Stayed at the City State Tower in early February and my experience was the same. I even told the maid to check my room as I was leaving and it still took reception 10 minutes to say I could get on my way. I liked my room there, had a queen premium in the annexe over Padre Faura. Hated the breakfast but loved the Italian at night. As for the Royal Bellagio the rooms were basic and didn't look anything like the pictures on the website, wouldn't stay again, didn't like the other patrons or the location. Did like the diner next to reception though. Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

lol we had opposite experiences, I thought the hotel was ok and the food in the diner was not great lol.