Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest JAI DEE MAK

Two Bedroom Two Bathroom 14th Floor Sea View 3 Balcony 99sqm Condo For Rent

Guest JAI DEE MAK

I have just added this condo to my portfolio.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

Quality apartments for rent direct from the owner.

Guest JAI DEE MAK

Sorry had a few drinks done now many thanks for the heads up my friend.

I get you a drink when you here next.

JDM

Sorry had a few drinks done now many thanks for the heads up my friend.

I get you a drink when you here next.

JDM

No problem mate, great looking places and good prices too.

Guest JAI DEE MAK

No problem mate, great looking places and good prices too.

Thanks no hidden extras what you see is what you get no complaints in 5 years.

Back to the Sam som time to log off me thinks !!!!!

JDM

Thanks no hidden extras what you see is what you get no complaints in 5 years.

Back to the Sam som time to log off me thinks !!!!!

JDM

There is no link now, if im right in thinking you might have to pay to advertise.

There is no link now, if im right in thinking you might have to pay to advertise.

There is no problem advertising in the appropriate sections though links to external websites etc have to be cleared by Admin and in some cases a fee is required.

Guest JAI DEE MAK

No problem I don't post here often I have more than I need on addicts and secrets in fact I will close my account only trying to help guys out and I don't need this site for anything good by .

PS….. artygraf I was the one who stood by you on the other forums you WANKER.

JDM

No problem I don't post here often I have more than I need on addicts and secrets in fact I will close my account only trying to help guys out and I don't need this site for anything good by .

JDM

put your post in the business section and put pics and a description and its no problem .absolutely free .

its not artygragph that makes the policy , its me , so no need to fall out with him .

if you wish to advertise your website or put links to your website , we charge a fee for that .

JDM

No point in asking for a discount then? :no

Guest Carp Trader

JDM

Lol

I was going to rent this for 5 years but have changed my mind now due to the posters attitude, imagine renting from an agency with this kind of attitude. Just another drunken farang deciding to run a business, what a cock :fun: