Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Rob Jones

Which 3 Are Going Down?

Guest fulhamster

At the end of the season every teams deserves to be where they are after 38 games,the table doesn't lie.

agreed. Fulham have looked terrible. Hodgson must wonder what happened to the club he left.

Only plus for the season is that MU will miss out on Europe. Welcome to the real world for 14 other premier league teams.

agreed. Fulham have looked terrible. Hodgson must wonder what happened to the club he left.

Only plus for the season is that MU will miss out on Europe. Welcome to the real world for 14 other premier league teams.

I am not so sure they would really have wanted to play every Thursday in the Europa league.

Guest fulhamster

I am not so sure they would really have wanted to play every Thursday in the Europa league.

First time they won't be in Europe this century

Guest Daft Punk

Ok, but I did admit we have played cr*p all year and deserve what we got

Hope Astro keep their Championship coverage next season

A master stroke by Hughes, left Crouch out, and went for pace up front, could have been 8 -1.Considering Shawcross was out, we never looked in trouble and played some great football, long live Pullis, well done to Hughes, and our changeof style, but, no doubt, we will never get the recognition we now deserve

A master stroke by Hughes, left Crouch out, and went for pace up front, could have been 8 -1.Considering Shawcross was out, we never looked in trouble and played some great football, long live Pullis, well done to Hughes, and our changeof style, but, no doubt, we will never get the recognition we now deserve

Hughes has done well at Stoke mate, but he was terrible at QPR, absolutely destroyed them

Guest Daft Punk

Hughes has done well at Stoke mate, but he was terrible at QPR, absolutely destroyed them

He did very well at Blackburn AND Fulham mate

Unfortunately for Hughes there have been so many twists and turns that the transformation achieved at Stoke has gone on with very little focus, though it was mentioned by a few pundits last week.

Unfortunately for Hughes there have been so many twists and turns that the transformation achieved at Stoke has gone on with very little focus, though it was mentioned by a few pundits last week.

I always thought he was a decent manager apart from the blip at QPR.He was also unlucky to get the Spanish archer (El-bow) at Man City.

Hughes always struck me as a bit of a nut. Does anyone remember the Villa debacle......

I always thought he was a decent manager apart from the blip at QPR.He was also unlucky to get the Spanish archer (El-bow) at Man City.

Spanish Archer - like it

Hughes always struck me as a bit of a nut. Does anyone remember the Villa debacle......

no, don't remember it and when I typed "Hughes at Villa" Google threw up "did you mean who's at Villa"

Feckin spelling Nazis are ruining my life :w00t:

no, don't remember it and when I typed "Hughes at Villa" Google threw up "did you mean who's at Villa"

Feckin spelling Nazis are ruining my life :w00t:

Martin O'Neil walked out on villa 5 mins before the start of a season and dropped them in the shit, but Hughes was penciled in. But on the 11th hour he turned them down stating he was more ambitious and then went on to manage Fulham.....

We will all know the 3 in a couple of hours if Chelsea beat Norwich

I hope we do beat Norwich Rob, I don't want you to be stressed for another week. Points dropped by Chelsea could let Arsenal into 3rd which is not what we want so I hope he goes for the jugular. need a nice decent win to finish the season at home.

I hope we do beat Norwich Rob, I don't want you to be stressed for another week. Points dropped by Chelsea could let Arsenal into 3rd which is not what we want so I hope he goes for the jugular. need a nice decent win to finish the season at home.

A Chelsea win today is a given.

I hope we do beat Norwich Rob, I don't want you to be stressed for another week.

Cheers Dave

I stated earlier in the week I wouldn't bet on us getting another point this season

Cheers Dave

I stated earlier in the week I wouldn't bet on us getting another point this season

0 v 0 half time. Chelsea running around like headless chickens. Norwich best chance. It's a boring game that Chelsea should win but nobody wants the responsibility of scoring.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

What a crock of shit. Felt like Chelsea were resigned to 3rd place and played that way. Rob you are ok. Think Arsenal will stuff Norwich for sure. Pretty poor performance from Chelsea yet Mourinho was smiling; weird game. My brother is now off to the White Horse on Parsons Green for his end of season dinner, wish I was there.

Sunderland and West Brom will play out a draw leaving Norwich to go down. Unless they beat Arsenal 14-0 :D

I am also amazed at Athletico Madrid losing which now makes Real Madrid probably favourites.

I do love the premiership though, it's whats so good about the game. Always a few shocks along the way