Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
alan1946

If Liverpool Don't Win The Pl

It will be an injustice. Looking back they have been the most attacking and entertaining team.

Newcastle 0 liv 6 A thrashing

Everton 3 Liverpool 3. Great game end to end could have gone either way

Tottenham 0 Liverpool 5. Another thrashing did it cost AVB his job I can remember

Liverpool 4 Tottenham 0 another thrashing

Liverpool 4 Everton 0 Another great game to watch

Man c 2 Liverpool 1. Great game liv deserved a draw at least

Chelsea 2 Liverpool 1. As above

Cardiff 3 Liverpool 6. Liv did not pass the ball as well as normal but still score 6 away

Liverpool 3 man c 2 what a game that was plenty of incidents man c could have had a penalty and Suarez

Could have been sent off with his diving but I still think liv deserved to win and who

Wouldn't have Suarez in their team. And as for sterling what a goal he scored his

controll and he has pace and he can pass a ball he should be young player of the

Year.

Liverpool have to play crystal palace and tony pulis should be manager of the year. Now they are safe he won't need to put all his men behind the ball to stop Liverpool. What a great game that will be .

Not forgetting Liverpool all the eng / Brit players.

Sterling

Sturridge

Henderson

Johnson

Flanagan

And not forgetting Gerard he deserves a medal for his loyalty.

Guest Carp Trader

I hope they do would be great for football, I can see Chelsea doing a kick and rush number on them 12 men behind ball stinking the game out, it's the only way they can play.

3-1 odds is good for Chelski....

I hope they do would be great for football, I can see Chelsea doing a kick and rush number on them 12 men behind ball stinking the game out, it's the only way they can play.

Better do an Arsenal then.....? Total shambles when it really matters....

"Its the only way they can play"....still scored 7 goals more than Arsenal.....

Id like to see them win it too for the same reasons as the OP and its probably beyond the reach of the baggies now

Ouch, just checked the PS4 price in Thailand, around 20K, that coupled with the fact it is not 'backwards compatible' for PS3 games means I may have to revise my generous offer.

Nice to see you back.

I forgot to add.......it could go down to the last game against Newcastle now wouldn't that be good.

I think Kevin Keenan would like Liverpool to do it. You can never forget his outburst that day.

Wasn't it Liverpool in that great match against Newcastle years ago that spoilt their chance of winning the league. I hope they don't turn the table.

I think Liverpool will win it. If Chelsea win they deserve it, end of. Theres no luck winning the league over a full season. If we (Chelsea) don't win it, Id rather Liverpool win it than Man City. Lots of English playing for Liverpool and British manager

I didn't see it coming, to be fair Mulph predicted Liverpool would win it

Whoever wins will deserve it the table doesn't lie (i hope Liverpool do it though)

100% spot on except the Liverpool winning bit!

Nice to see you back.

I forgot to add.......it could go down to the last game against Newcastle now wouldn't that be good.

I think Kevin Keenan would like Liverpool to do it. You can never forget his outburst that day.

Wasn't it Liverpool in that great match against Newcastle years ago that spoilt their chance of winning the league. I hope they don't turn the table.

For me the deciding game is at Chelsea.

If that's a draw, man city will win the league.

If Liverpol win the game they have the title and if they lose, it's Chelseas

Guest Carp Trader

Better do an Arsenal then.....? Total shambles when it really matters....

"Its the only way they can play"....still scored 7 goals more than Arsenal.....

Arsenal can't afford to buy or keep top players, that Chelsea and City think it's an achievement beating them is pretty funny...

At least City , Real Madrid , Barca , Bayern with the riches plays football, Chelsea stink games out ...

Cole went for double the money how many years ago, Nasri , Adebayor , Clichy, Fabregas..... Van Persie the list is endless, Chelsea are a rancid club and are only competing due the the money they have, the irony is they still stink the game out....

It would be tragic for football if Chelsea win anything, they don't even attempt to play....all that money and play like scum...

Guest Carp Trader

City are 13/2 they won't win, Chelsea at 3/1 is a great bet it really is...

Chelsea are now scum! lol. A bit of an over reaction don't you think! Just because they have a lot of money to spend like many other clubs and don't play football to your liking, they are scum. What a load of codswallop.

Arsenal have plenty of money, they just don't want to spend it, thats up to them

Guest Carp Trader

Chelsea are now scum! lol. A bit of an over reaction don't you think! Just because they have a lot of money to spend like many other clubs and don't play football to your liking, they are scum. What a load of codswallop.

Arsenal have plenty of money, they just don't want to spend it, thats up to them

No Arsenal like 20 clubs in the league have to balance books, City and Chelsea don't sure they are scum they don't even try to play football, the richest clubs have a duty to play proper football simple as that... Playing like Wimbledon is pretty poor given the players and funding available... It really is...

Funny seeing many of their muggy fans crawl out of wood work... A few years ago they were not to be seen, well I guess many were wearing Newcastle tops lol...

Why did Cole go to Chelsea ? An extra 40k a week, Adebayor, Toure, Hleb etc..

Rather than making a sweeping statement where am I wrong ?

Are you saying Chelsea play entertaining football,, lol

Watch them v Liverpool..... Without the home refs WBA would have beaten you, Mourinio is cancer and only goes to team so with unlimited budget,... But the mugs don't see it...

Guest Carp Trader

Real Madrid , Barca, Man City, Bayern... All the super rich clubs entertain... Except Chelsea... Lol

But at 3/1 they are great value, Liverpool at 4/7 are too skinny....

No Arsenal like 20 clubs in the league have to balance books, City and Chelsea don't sure they are scum they don't even try to play football, the richest clubs have a duty to play proper football simple as that... Playing like Wimbledon is pretty poor given the players and funding available... It really is...

Funny seeing many of their muggy fans crawl out of wood work... A few years ago they were not to be seen, well I guess many were wearing Newcastle tops lol...

Watch them v Liverpool..... Without the home refs WBA would have beaten you, Mourinio is cancer and only goes to team so with unlimited budget,... But the mugs don't see it...

Im a fan of Chelsea, so I want us to win, just the same as other fans from other clubs. Yes we are lucky because we have a billionaire owner. We have more money than others to buy what players we want. Arsenal have more money than smaller clubs so they can buy betetr players, doesnt make them scum. Arsenal run their club how they want, but I remember Arsenal fans giving pelters shouting they wanted Wenger to spend money on players

Football is about defence as well as attack, you don't appreciate it that fine. Italy have for decades won world cups and european trophies playing a defensive game, are they scum?

Who are scum then, is it anyone connected with Chelsea the whole club? Is it just us the fans are scum for having the temerity to support a club that has a rich owner and who play defensive football? Or is it just the manager, just Roman A? who is scum?

Im not going to get into it with you because you'll do what you always do, throw more abuse because I disagree with you, you always put vile stuff up about Chelsea, its a never ending thing when they are mentioned. But at the end of the day supporters of clubs aren't going change clubs just because a handful of people think they are scum.

Scum, I ask you, what an over reaction

what dont I see? Im a mug why?

Guest Carp Trader

what dont I see? Im a mug why?

How many questions have you avoided..... ?? All of them. Cole left for double money can't blame him, Chelsea play appalling football as did Porto, Inter and Ronaldo had to defend... Lol

There are two super rich teams, with so much money they can make teams stronger to play v opposition.

Lukaka scored two goals I think in a Liverpool derby , taking 2 points from Liverpool... He can't play v Chelsea lol

The Athletico Madrid goal keeper, let's put it this way he won't save a free kick nor penalty.... Be funny if he has a nightmare oh dear...

Scum... Yes.. If Chelsea beat Liverpool by the points Lukaka won how filthy is that ???

My memory was right Lukaka got 2 goals, it's ridiculous making teams stronger to beat your opposition and weaker when you play them....

Scum... For sure, we are all football fans first then clubs, how anyone can think that's good I can't see it stinks.... Watch the goalkeeper have a nightmare, you heard it hear first...

How many questions have you avoided..... ?? All of them. Cole left for double money can't blame him, Chelsea play appalling football as did Porto, Inter and Ronaldo had to defend... Lol

There are two super rich teams, with so much money they can make teams stronger to play v opposition.

Lukaka scored two goals I think in a Liverpool derby , taking 2 points from Liverpool... He can't play v Chelsea lol

The Athletico Madrid goal keeper, let's put it this way he won't safe a free kick nor penalty.... Be funny if he has a nightmare oh dear...

Scum... Yes.. If Chelsea beat Liverpool by the points Lukaka won how filthy is that ???

Im not disagreeing with you.

Ok Im a mug and Im scum. Now **** off Parky, you are complete wanker. You have something wrong with you. And if you want to give me a beating when I see you thats ok, I'll have to take it. But as far as Im concerned I don't want to be friends with someone who calls me scum and a mug because of the football club I support. Now **** off and waste more of your own time abusing me and writing what you want about me and Chelsea because its water off a ducks back.

I would never call a friend of mine scum and a mug. You are a disgrace

Guest Carp Trader

Im not disagreeing with you.

Ok Im a mug and Im scum. Now **** off Parky, you are complete wanker. You have something wrong with you. And if you want to give me a beating when I see you thats ok, I'll have to take it. But as far as Im concerned I don't want to be friends with someone who calls me scum and a mug because of the football club I support. Now **** off and waste more of time abusing me and writing what you want about me and Chelsea because its water off a ducks back.

I would neevr call a friend of mine scum and a mug. You are a disgrace

Lol what kid, where did I call you scum ? Chelsea are scum the Lukaka deal stinks, as will the goalkeeper ...

That you can't accept it is your problem, you are sick if you can't see that.... And they still play filthy football...

What would you call John Terry lol...

Guest Carp Trader

AW saw it today, what a player...

85 million , a steal he has done Wales proud he really has, injured at start of season, 20 goals and 14 assists I think, they play terrific football I feel Bayern will beat them over 2 legs for CPL....

Funny enough I was going to put a thread up about Bale, terrific player..... Delivering on the big occasions is what it's about for top players...

If Liverpool draw with Chelsea and win their other three games then they will be champions.