Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
alan1946

If Liverpool Don't Win The Pl

Don't watch footie at all but saw this, too good lol

AW you started a thread at the start of the season I cannot find it,but I think my order was

1 chelsea

2 man c

3 Liverpool or arsenal

4 ditto

Guest Carp Trader

If Liverpool draw with Chelsea and win their other three games then they will be champions.

For sure, hope so would be great for football...

I think Chelsea will win it... Sadly

Don't watch footie at all but saw this, too good lol

Great goal, great game, I watched it live last night, flicking between that and Rugby club on BT Sports.

Guest Carp Trader

AW you started a thread at the start of the season I cannot find it,but I think my order was

1 chelsea

2 man c

3 Liverpool or arsenal

4 ditto

I went for Chelsea then City, biggest squads most expensive players = best teams ... Pretty simple really..

City are 13/2 they won't win, Chelsea at 3/1 is a great bet it really is...

I'd bet that if Liverpool and Chelsea draw, Man City will win the league.

Lets face it, they didn't deserve to lose against Liverpool last week at Anfield. Some definate cheating by Liverpool

No Arsenal like 20 clubs in the league have to balance books, City and Chelsea don't sure they are scum they don't even try to play football, the richest clubs have a duty to play proper football simple as that... Playing like Wimbledon is pretty poor given the players and funding available... It really is...

Funny seeing many of their muggy fans crawl out of wood work... A few years ago they were not to be seen, well I guess many were wearing Newcastle tops lol...

Why did Cole go to Chelsea ? An extra 40k a week, Adebayor, Toure, Hleb etc..

Rather than making a sweeping statement where am I wrong ?

Are you saying Chelsea play entertaining football,, lol

Watch them v Liverpool..... Without the home refs WBA would have beaten you, Mourinio is cancer and only goes to team so with unlimited budget,... But the mugs don't see it...

For sure.

And if the baggies go down because of a point they can blame Chelsea and Hull - especially former hero Shane Long for his blatant dive :(

Guest Carp Trader

I'd bet that if Liverpool and Chelsea draw, Man City will win the league.

Lets face it, they didn't deserve to lose against Liverpool last week at Anfield. Some definate cheating by Liverpool

Liverpool 4/7

Chelsea 3/1

City 13/2

City need both teams to implode,,,

If Liverpool draw with Chelsea and win their other three games then they will be champions.

Sorry mate when i wrote that statement I was unaware that man city had already played Sunderland and dropped two points

Sorry mate when i wrote that statement I was unaware that man city had already played Sunderland and dropped two points

LOL don't remind me. I'm trying to forget.

Guest Steve Anders

More like gained 1 point.

I was absolutely gutted for Sunderland.

A win would have been a tiny glimmer of hope for us.

More like gained 1 point.

I was absolutely gutted for Sunderland.

A win would have been a tiny glimmer of hope for us.

At this time in the season I'm pretty sure both team look on the result as two points lost as against one gained.

The way this season has gone there may just be some twists and turns still to come.

Sunderland at Chelsea should be 3 points to Chelsea but.............?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

The way this season has gone there may just be some twists and turns still to come.

Sunderland at Chelsea should be 3 points to Chelsea but.............?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

in the bag mate....Liverpool will not have it easy at Carrow Road too...

next week is the clincher.....

Guest Carp Trader

in the bag mate....Liverpool will not have it easy at Carrow Road too...

next week is the clincher.....

Chelsea are a steal at 3/1 , I agree Liverpool will nit find it easy, Chelsea will park the buss sandbags and bouncers at anfield.. Win it stinking the place out ... But I think they will win the league .. Lump on

Chelsea are a steal at 3/1 , I agree Liverpool will nit find it easy, Chelsea will park the buss sandbags and bouncers at anfield.. Win it stinking the place out ... But I think they will win the league .. Lump on

You are one frustrated gooner.........

50$ Hull turn you over at Wembly too....

Guest Carp Trader

You are one frustrated gooner.........

50$ Hull turn you over at Wembly too....

Far from it....

I am a proper football fan , who thinks the integrity lol of them game is more important than the team you support....

The teams with the unlimited fiancé have a duty to play football, but the delicious irony would be Chelsea win it by a point or two after Lukkaka scored 2 and Liverpool drew with Everton that cost 2 points.... Now Lukkaka who has had a great season can't play against Chelsea... It would be very funny indeed....

A few years ago Chelsea were playing Barca I wanted Barca to win, but at half time after such appalling decisions by Anders Frisk, who by they was up until then had had a handful of low grade games, it's stunk he was under orders.

I them wanted Chelsea to win, how did Frisk get the game ? I once went it Cape Canaveral I have never been asked to fly a rocket.

Proper football fans love the game first then the team second, it will be interesting to see the performance of the goalkeeper Chelsea loaned to Atheletico... I would wager he won't save any free kick and will do badly at corners...

It's a tawdry situation Chelsea find themselves in but it's their own making, how a team can be allowed to strengthen a 4th or 5th place team to take points off the opposition is appalling...

But like the new offside rule gives refs latitude to award to the rich clubs...

As an aside I have played against Peter Osgood (RIP ) and Ian Hutchinson (RIP) Osgoods son I played against many times, I also ate after the game at the Union Pub they both had in old Windsor...

I was also at the game when they beat Hull 4-0 to return to Old first division, I had a soft sport for Chelsea for many reasons, but since the untold riches came into the game and indeed Chelsea's carry on look at Terry , whilst I don't think he is a racist he is liar...

They sadly have become what's appalling in football..

My first game at Chelsea I was maybe 13 years old, been there dozen times easy..over the years once seen Arsenal there once ..that what they have become now disgusts me...simple as that ....

Chelsea have a great chance to get past Athletico the reason being they have goalkeepers in both goals...incredible and bent...

Lukaku is a chelsea player so if he played against chelsea I feel he wouldn't give 100%. So surely that's why that rule is in place.

Guest Arnold Ziffel

Far from it....

I am a proper football fan , who thinks the integrity lol of them game is more important than the team you support....

The teams with the unlimited fiancé have a duty to play football, but the delicious irony would be Chelsea win it by a point or two after Lukkaka scored 2 and Liverpool drew with Everton that cost 2 points.... Now Lukkaka who has had a great season can't play against Chelsea... It would be very funny indeed....

A few years ago Chelsea were playing Barca I wanted Barca to win, but at half time after such appalling decisions by Anders Frisk, who by they was up until then had had a handful of low grade games, it's stunk he was under orders.

I them wanted Chelsea to win, how did Frisk get the game ? I once went it Cape Canaveral I have never been asked to fly a rocket.

Proper football fans love the game first then the team second, it will be interesting to see the performance of the goalkeeper Chelsea loaned to Atheletico... I would wager he won't save any free kick and will do badly at corners...

It's a tawdry situation Chelsea find themselves in but it's their own making, how a team can be allowed to strengthen a 4th or 5th place team to take points off the opposition is appalling...

As an aside I have played against Peter Osgood (RIP ) and Ian Hutchinson (RIP) Osgoods son I played against many times, I also ate after the game at the Union Pub they both had in old Windsor...

I was also at the game when they beat Hull 4-0 to return to Old first division, I had a soft sport for Chelsea for many reasons, but since the untold riches came into the game and indeed Chelsea's carry on look at Terry , whilst I don't think he is a racist he is liar...

My first game at Chelsea I was maybe 13 years old, been there dozen times easy..over the years once seen Arsenal there once ..that what they have become now disgusts me...simple as that ....

Chelsea have a great chance to get past Athletico the reason being they have goalkeepers in both goals...incredible and bent...

You were obviously a top sportsman yourself. Yu will always find that most sportsmen that have reached or nearly reached the pinnacle in a sport will have more respect for the sportsmen that participate rather than the team they are playing for.

Guest Steve Anders

Just taking a step back with the wider perspective....

2 teams on the brink of winning the La Liga and Premiership:- Atletico Madrid and Liverpool.

I would never have picked them to be in this spot so close to the end of the season. It has been a very pleasant surprise.

I really hope they both win. It's been 19 odd years since Atletico won the title and even longer for Liverpool. Would be great forcthe health of the game.

Far from it....

Interesting i watched sky sports news yesterday and Alan McInally had a heated debate with all the other members of the panel,he said under no circumstances would he have dived for a penalty as he praised a West ham player for staying on his feet during the Arsenal game.He was the only person who held this view the rest of the panel to a man said the player should have dived.

Guest Carp Trader

You were obviously a top sportsman yourself. Yu will always find that most sportsmen that have reached or nearly reached the pinnacle in a sport will have more respect for the sportsmen that participate rather than the team they are playing for.

Was never pro, I did the best I could do but the game is more important than the team you support.

Some of the things the teams with unlimited money do these days is appalling.... I just read they found 2 million pounds in the bank account of a FIFA officials daughter from Brazil who is 10 ... Lol

Alan, it's can't be right that a team has so much resources they can support a team to beat their opposition... The guy is a Belgian international a pal of mine saw him 2 years ago said he is unreal....

Whoever replaces Lukaka won't be as good when they play Chelsea, so Chelsea make a team stronger for others and weaker when they play them....

The problem with a lot of ' club ' fans is they wear blinkers bigger than Shergars...

Wonderful to see Chelsea make an arse of it. To bottom of the league Sunderland was the icing on the cake.

Only Liverpools to lose now. being they can afford to lose to Chelsea and still take the title. :D

Guest Carp Trader

would be a fitting tribute to the 25th anniversary of hillsborough.

Very much so, wonder if they will win today ??