Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
alan1946

If Liverpool Don't Win The Pl

Very much so, wonder if they will win today ??

I'm a Utd fan but I would live to see Luverpool win it for their faithful fans who have stuck with them through the barren years.

Was never pro, I did the best I could do but the game is more important than the team you support.

Some of the things the teams with unlimited money do these days is appalling.... I just read they found 2 million pounds in the bank account of a FIFA officials daughter from Brazil who is 10 ... Lol

Alan, it's can't be right that a team has so much resources they can support a team to beat their opposition... The guy is a Belgian international a pal of mine saw him 2 years ago said he is unreal....

Whoever replaces Lukaka won't be as good when they play Chelsea, so Chelsea make a team stronger for others and weaker when they play them....

The problem with a lot of ' club ' fans is they wear blinkers bigger than Shergars...

Ironically Chelsea lost yesterday due to a Liverpool player on loan to Sunderland scoring the winning goal.

Alan, it's can't be right that a team has so much resources they can support a team to beat their opposition... The guy is a Belgian international a pal of mine saw him 2 years ago said he is unreal....

Whoever replaces Lukaka won't be as good when they play Chelsea, so Chelsea make a team stronger for others and weaker when they play them.....

You are right mate. Not sure what the answer to the problem is. No loans to teams in your own division? No clauses stopping players participating in games against the parent club?

Borini scored the winner against Chelsea yesterday and Assaidi got the decisive goal for Stoke against them too earlier in the season so I can't bitch about this too much as a Liverpool fan.

I'm a Utd fan but I would live to see Luverpool win it for their faithful fans who have stuck with them through the barren years.

Liverpool may not have won the league but there's a hell of a lot of football fans that would be happy with the trophies they have won during the barren years.

Liverpool may not have won the league but there's a hell of a lot of football fans that would be happy with the trophies they have won during the barren years.

As a Liverpool fan, are you happy with the amount of trophies in the last 20 years ?

Guest Carp Trader

Ironically Chelsea lost yesterday due to a Liverpool player on loan to Sunderland scoring the winning goal.

Not sure Spurs and Arsenal want to sign him though... It was pretty funny....

What about Tuesday week Chelsea will have two goalies in same match,..

It's got to be good for football if Liverpool win... Not over yet...

Sunderland were lucky and I dint think it was a penalty... But thats life

Guest Carp Trader

They are a great club, in 70s most other clubs wanted them to do well in Europe, Gerrard deserves it...

As a Liverpool fan, are you happy with the amount of trophies in the last 20 years ?

Everyone wants more but I'm just saying lots of fans would be happy with UEFA cup, FA cup, charity shield, league cup, Champions League,etc. The wait for the league will make it so much sweeter.

Parky you said lump on chelsea at 3/1. Now you can get 18/1 at ladbrokes. Now that is worth a bet as anything can happen.

Guest Carp Trader

Parky you said lump on chelsea at 3/1. Now you can get 18/1 at ladbrokes. Now that is worth a bet as anything can happen.

I said they were a good price and they were, they should have won yesterday, it's known bookies doesn't get much wrong...

76 I think, QPR were well in position to win league last few games they lost at Norwich , they also lost to Liverpool one nil I was at that game had a few QPR mates...

Long time ago now....

Guest Carp Trader

If Liverpool do win like Man utd last year they dont have the best squads, Chelsea and City have those by a long chalk...and have for the last 2 or 3 years...

Everyone wants more but I'm just saying lots of fans would be happy with UEFA cup, FA cup, charity shield, league cup, Champions League,etc. The wait for the league will make it so much sweeter.

Very true, anyhow, good luck for the league, playing wonderful football.

Guest Carp Trader

Very true, anyhow, good luck for the league, playing wonderful football.

+1 ...

Funny how many Thais you see this past fortnight wearing Liverpool football shirts lol

They were by far the largest supported team here until late 90's when Utd became popular, then Chelski, then Man City,hmmm, there's a bit of a pattern there.

They were by far the largest supported team here until late 90's when Utd became popular, then Chelski, then Man City,hmmm, there's a bit of a pattern there.

True, back in the 90's no other team touched Liverpool for Thai support. Into the early 2000s I remember our condo supervisor who even called her dog 'Owen'.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yep ;)

Guest Carp Trader

Funny I know the owner of hotel, Thai Chinese was a Liverpool fan for years... The last few Man Utd..

Lots of Muggy come lately for Chelski... I saw them when there in old second division... 12000 crowd... Very funny all these life time supported now ...

Whilst absolutely loving the demise of the chaps from Old Trafford this season just shows what a fantastic manager Old Red Nose was.

+1

Guest Carp Trader

Whilst absolutely loving the demise of the chaps from Old Trafford this season just shows what a fantastic manager Old Red Nose was.

For sure, how they won last year against City and Chelsea squads was unreal....

Just watched a film on HBO called 'Will'. Quite enjoyable movie and very good timing if you are a 'Pool supporter. All about a kid going to the Champions League final in Istanbul.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Just watched a film on HBO called 'Will'. Quite enjoyable movie and very good timing if you are a 'Pool supporter. All about a kid going to the Champions League final in Istanbul.Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Cheers, I'll look out for that