Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
alan1946

If Liverpool Don't Win The Pl

The score says it all Liverpool 0 v 2 Chelsea but still think Pool will win league

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Liverpool had better bang as many goals in as they can in their last two games as Man City are well ahead in goal difference and it may well come down to that.

Liverpool had better bang as many goals in as they can in their last two games as Man City are well ahead in goal difference and it may well come down to that.

Still hope Pool win it or both teams lose vital points and let the bus in (sorry I mean let the blues in)

Devastated here. The early City goal did not lift my gloom.

Shan't let it spoil my holiday though. Mrs Thinkingallowed is laid in the Presidential Suite of the Morgan Hotel in Hanoi and the loom go alound so as a gentleman I must go to her aid.

Singapore beckons in the morning

Still hope Pool win it or both teams lose vital points and let the bus in (sorry I mean let the blues in)

No real Chelsea fan hope the Dippers will win it...

Its in Cite's hands now as their goal difference is much superior....

No real Chelsea fan hope the Dippers will win it...

Its in Cite's hands now as their goal difference is much superior....

Yep

Kinda of funny that Liverpool now need a helping hand from Everton

Should be like the Spanish league where if two teams end the season on the same points it comes down to head to head results.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You gotta hand it to Jose.

He set out his stall, upset Liverpool's mojo and went for the jugular

It all makes for more excitement

You gotta hand it to Jose.

He set out his stall, upset Liverpool's mojo and went for the jugular

It all makes for more excitement

And the thing is, his stall was set a week ago, or even 3 months ago at the Etihad, but Rodgers had no plan B whatsoever.....

A draw would have suffice , but all they could muster was same old same old...which eventually cost them the match, and hopefully the League too..

Just watched the game on repeat CTV (didn't watch live) and as a lesson in total containment they were excellent. They did indeed stifle the flow of football for Liverpool and just waited their chance on the break. It was an awesome tactical game played by Jose and his players all put in 110%. Yes I would have been frustrated at the slow play that Chelsea employed had I been wearing red but Chelsea were just so good in their task at keeping Liverpool's strike force at bay.

I thought it was teams at the bottom of the league that parked the bus or as Rodgers said parked 2 buses. Chelsea needed to win this game and if it wasn't for Gerard's gift I'm sure Chelsea would have had to change their game 2nd half.

If Chelsea had won the game by playing attacking football I would have said well done you deserve to be champions.

I thought it was teams at the bottom of the league that parked the bus or as Rodgers said parked 2 buses. Chelsea needed to win this game and if it wasn't for Gerard's gift I'm sure Chelsea would have had to change their game 2nd half.

If Chelsea had won the game by playing attacking football I would have said well done you deserve to be champions.

Fact is Chelsea did win so if you believe in tactics then on this occasion they worked. Fact is that Liverpool are still in the driving seat along with Man City and poor tactics against Sunderland meant Chelsea may end up 3rd. We may still falter against Athletico Madrid if they don't play different tactics and I am sure most on here will be happy if that is the case. Liverpool have been a joy to watch but they had no answer to Mourinho's superb tactics on the day and as a Chelsea supporter I could not care less how they won and I doubt any Liverpool supporter also would have cared had they been under the cosh for 90 mins and ran up the park and scrambled one in. Results count not pretty football. Another team in red play good football but after many years of no silverware it looks likely they will only win the FA Cup. I am sure they would rather the sucess of teams like Chelsea over the last 10 years, that is a given in my book.

Spot on The Tongue

At this time of the season results no matter how you get then are what counts and JM is one of the best at getting them when it matters most.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Who said, other than the bad loser Rogers, that defending wasn't part of the game? All the pundits are saying what a masterclass performance it was. If it was so easy 'parking the bus', as seems to be the cliche, then all the teams at the bottom end of the table would do that when they played the top teams and get points, but it aint that easy. Sore losers.

Liverpool were acting like they had won it already and they got it stuffed up em. Arrogant twats

shouldn't have mattered , if Liverpool had taken their chances in the first 15 minutes it would have been all over by then .

shouldn't have mattered , if Liverpool had taken their chances in the first 15 minutes it would have been all over by then .

Totally true but they didn't and that is the beauty of the game. Chelsea could say the same about playing Sunderland the week before but we lost.

History only records the final score and missed opportunities are unimportant in the record books after the final whistle.

Totally true but they didn't and that is the beauty of the game. Chelsea could say the same about playing Sunderland the week before but we lost.

History only records the final score and missed opportunities are unimportant in the record books after the final whistle.

indeed that's why I say it shouldn't have mattered .

Liverpool had only themselves to blame .

you have to put the ball in the net .

What chances exactly...? They had none....

Who said, other than the bad loser Rogers, that defending wasn't part of the game? All the pundits are saying what a masterclass performance it was. If it was so easy 'parking the bus', as seems to be the cliche, then all the teams at the bottom end of the table would do that when they played the top teams and get points, but it aint that easy. Sore losers.

Liverpool were acting like they had won it already and they got it stuffed up em. Arrogant twats

So mourinho isnt a bad loser then with his sarcastic comments after the Sunderland game.

So mourinho isnt a bad loser then with his sarcastic comments after the Sunderland game.

Didn't say he wasn't did I? Anyway, it wasn't a penalty in the Sunderland game so he had a right to have a go at the refs performance