Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
alan1946

If Liverpool Don't Win The Pl

Didn't say he wasn't did I? Anyway, it wasn't a penalty in the Sunderland game so he had a right to have a go at the refs performance

Especially when the linesman who flagged the penalty is a Scoucer who played for Liverpool Youth team and the Ref himself (Mike Dean) was pulled off the 2006 FA Cup final (Hammers v Liverpool) because of his association with Liverpool.

I luv conspiracies.....

Didn't say he wasn't did I? Anyway, it wasn't a penalty in the Sunderland game so he had a right to have a go at the refs performance

No you didn't but it was a penalty because the ref gave it and I agree it was a wrong decision. Then there was the foul against the goalkeeper in the liv v west Ham game which was a bad decision but Liverpool put it behind them and went on to win. We can go on and on about all the bad decisions this season and there has been too many as usual.

As for mourinho he had a go in a sarcastic way so he didn't get in trouble with the FA , very clever and I liked it not him but he is a very good manager.

Guest Steve Anders

Mourhino is a top manager. His record alone speaks volumes. I have never liked him too much as an individual though.

I realise that to be successful you have to be driven and a hard person. Some of that will inevitably wear off in an interview as aggression or being big-headed.(every sport is like this, life can be like this).

But,(how can I say this)....Mourhino just comes across as a spoiled,spiteful prick.Much more so than a Ferguson or a Wenger or a Moyes. I seperate this from his football management however. Same with Roy Keane. Great footballer, but I think he's a nob of a human being.

I suppose, if you are as good as a Mourhino or a Roy Keane( or a Tiger Woods or a Chris Eubank) then you can get away with crappy behaviour because you get the job done.

After all, if Tiger was a crappy golfer, how marketable would he be.....or if Chris Eubank couldn't have boxed for shit then camera crews wouldn't have come out to Brighton and taken pictures of him standing in the middle of the road with a monocle and 3-piece suit. Tit.

Man c are hot fav to win now ( 2/7with lad ) after beating Everton, which was a good game to watch. But was spoilt by the antics of dzeko who at the time the ref should have gave him a red card Imo. I hope the FA have a look at this and give him a ban.

Just watched the game on repeat CTV (didn't watch live) and as a lesson in total containment they were excellent. They did indeed stifle the flow of football for Liverpool and just waited their chance on the break. It was an awesome tactical game played by Jose and his players all put in 110%. Yes I would have been frustrated at the slow play that Chelsea employed had I been wearing red but Chelsea were just so good in their task at keeping Liverpool's strike force at bay.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Whilst it is great to see free flowing football defense is also a big part of the game, otherwise you would just have a goalkeeper, two wingers and eight centre forwards. Great defenders rarely get the praise they deserve.

Chelseas performance was outstanding and it was a well deserved win.

I'm not really computer literate so can't share the photo but my mate sent me a snapshot from the game - Mannone with Torres and Willian bearing down on him with the speech bubble "I thought they said I'd never walk alone" - made me giggle.

As an outsider ( well a Spurs fan but same thing really) this years EPL has been absolutely absorbing.

Who would have thought.

American MONEYBALL in the UK.

Excuse me if I think these teams play in the UK, is it only England portion ?

Well well well..........

Bottled it !!

Not so much as bottled it but bad decision making. I blame Rodgers for taking sterling off who IMO was Liverpools best player. And instead of going for a 4th he should have put Agger on to strengthen the defence.

As I've said before Liverpool have been the most entertaining team to watch this season whether you like them or not.

Not so much as bottled it but bad decision making. I blame Rodgers for taking sterling off who IMO was Liverpools best player. And instead of going for a 4th he should have put Agger on to strengthen the defence.

As I've said before Liverpool have been the most entertaining team to watch this season whether you like them or not.

Coco the Clown is very entertaining as well.

He won f**k all.

Coco the Clown is very entertaining as well.

He won f**k all.

What have Chelski and the "semi-final one" won this season? At least Liverpool won an admirer or two.

What have Chelski and the "semi-final one" won this season? At least Liverpool won an admirer or two.

Nothing unfortunately.

But the Dippers had it sewn up....and they let it slip miserably.

As for the "semi final one".....He won already more than Rogers ever will. And he taught Rogers all he knows...

Rogers comments after the loss to Chelsea last week about how much money we spend were a bit hypocritical by the way, as it was this same money that lined HIS pockets for 6 years and gave him his first managerial job...

Now go get a couple of defenders (ask Jose's advise, he is an expert..) and hope for better luck next year.

Yeah, Mourinho is a real loser isn't he?!

What a stupid statement

Done a good impression of not winning anything for two years.

Like I said, a real loser isn't he!? Just google his record and then come back and call him a loser.

Doesn't win something for 2 years and he's a loser, I f**king ask you.

American owned. American idea as to how to run a team. The BEST that USA has to offer. Must be a real challenge for UK-type to appreciate the success of this team. MONEY BALL

American owned. American idea as to how to run a team. The BEST that USA has to offer. Must be a real challenge for UK-type to appreciate the success of this team. MONEY BALL

?

I think he is pointing out that Liverpool and the stadium is owned by Yanks. Don't see the point though

Regards,

Mike Asia Translation Services Inc,

If he was talking about Man U he would be nearer the truth but he wasn't so I was confused. Man City, Chelsea and Man U fans may disagree with his baseless comment. I also dont see any Americans running around Anfield in shorts just as I don't see any Russians running around Stamford Bridge in shorts. Used to be a nice Ukrainian though.

I watched the rerun of the Palace game last night and couldn't get over cry baby Suarez.

UNBELIEVABLE

I watched the rerun of the Palace game last night and couldn't get over cry baby Suarez.

UNBELIEVABLE

South American passion...

As much as I hate the Dippers, I wouldnt mind him in a Blue shirt. Cry or not, a Superb footballer.

South American passion...

As much as I hate the Dippers, I wouldnt mind him in a Blue shirt. Cry or not, a Superb footballer.

No question about that