Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LatinLover

Best Steak In Asia

While in Hong Kong recently I decided to try Ruth's Chris as I was a fan of their food when I lived in the states. I did 3 steakhouses on 3 seperate nights, Morton's, Tango and Ruth's Chris and Ruth's Chris was the best IMO and I would say fairly confident that they are the best or close to the best in Asia.

The T-bone was stunning and the missus commented that she couldn't believe that steak could be so tender and the best part was she could only eat about half before she was stuffed so I had to wolf down half her steak as well :D

All the food was stunning and I can't wait to go back.

post-44933-0-54194600-1398846867_thumb.j

post-44933-0-22055400-1398846848_thumb.j

post-44933-0-08780400-1398846820_thumb.j

Love Ruth Chris in HK, been many times... Im being treated to Mortons here tonight.In fact, time to get a cab now

LL, your gonna geta Hi So reputation Witna 9.400 Thb bill for 2 1/2 person......

Hahaha......

No problemfor me,i live in HK and am used to the prices, but for those hunting the 199 b, eat all u can.......

Try Wooloomooloo at the Hennessy Tower in Wanchai as advised to me by Ben (The Assassin). Really enjoyed the food and the view on the terrace bar above the restaurant is stunning

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

CRU Steakhouse in Manila is also good.

Thanks for the recommendation, I will probably be going to Manila this year for the first time so will have make a note of this. Strange name for a steak house though, perhaps Botoleg or whatever he's called these days has moved there and opened a restaurant :gathering:

Just home from a lovely night in Morton's. Had a 12oz sirloin cooked to perfection

Two yanks in a Glasgow cafe, one asks for two horse steaks. The waitress says " we don`t eat horse over here."
The yank says "so how come that guy over there ordered mare soup?"

Two yanks in a Glasgow cafe, one asks for two horse steaks. The waitress says " we don`t eat horse over here."

The yank says "so how come that guy over there ordered mare soup?"

:smiling:

Love Ruth Chris in HK, been many times... Im being treated to Mortons here tonight.In fact, time to get a cab now

a lil birdie told me Morton's will be opening in Bangkok late this fall......in the new Emquartier complex.

a lil birdie told me Morton's will be opening in Bangkok late this fall......in the new Emquartier complex.

That will upset Mango..he hates progress and change. Make things more expensive

That will upset Mango..he hates progress and change. Make things more expensive

Why don't we drop a nuke on Singapore? That would be "progress"and "change". I bet you'd love it.