Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
The Tongue

Premier League Fixtures 2014/2015

A good start for Chelski I see, two promoted teams straight of the bat.

I have found in reality those games are never easy, the Burnley game is also at Tuft moor. Yes Chelski should win though!

Cheers Dave

I'll get to see WBA v Sunderland and Aston Villa v Newcastle whilst on my jollies

Im not going to Swansea and I wont even across the town to see Villa v Hull

So, in contrast, who of the top teams has the toughest first two games, Liverpool?

Followed by playing Spurs and Everton in the next two games it isn't the easiest start.

Well I somehow messed that up, they play Villa and West Ham between Spurs and Everton.

So, in contrast, who of the top teams has the toughest first two games, Liverpool?

I would go with that. Think Man U have a couple of relatively easy games on paper. Arsenal, Liverpool. Man City could get a hiccup.

Guest Carp Trader

City or Chelsea will win the league... Simple as that 2 horse race..

Edited by Carp Trader

Guest Vest Patrol

We've got a difficult start so no bedding in time. 5 signings needed of high end quality needed.

Guest jwalker

Looks like the Ozzies f**ked up, but it was a close call though.

Guest Winston_Churchill

im certain celtic will win the jock league and will offer 20/1 against any other team winning it next year lol :harhar:

Guest Vest Patrol

Looks like the Ozzies f**ked up, but it was a close call though.

Read what Tongue said to you, this is not a thread about national sides.

Guys, the fixtures for the Barclays Premier League have just come out. First 2 weeks as shown below.

All fixtures on the link:http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/matches.html

attachicon.gifFixtures 2.PNG

All the games are on Saturdays for the complete season - and the same times, I hope that's a typo

All the games are on Saturdays for the complete season - and the same times, I hope that's a typo

Once Sky etc get their choice picks a lot of the big games will move to Sunday or Monday. Of course those little domestic cups will cause a change in schedules.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Guys, this thread is about Premiership fixtures, not the pros and cons of this bet or that one. I'm going to close it and move the discussion about betting into its own thread.

...reopened. Please stay on topic, including concerning national teams vs. EPL. Thanks.

Always are mate. Then Sky et al show them who's really in charge of the game and move whatever games they wish to suit themselves.