Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
ronnie dutchpride

Best Breakfast In Pattaya ?

I know this subject has been thrashed out before. Places change and new places open and it's always interesting to see what other people think is a good place for breakfast.

The four places below are the only ones I would recommend

The Golf Club decent breakfast menu the food is always good. the only problem is getting a table if sports are being shown on the television. No real competition on the soi since the Rock House kitchen closed.

Bake And Brew again decent menu and food. Decent Coffee served here.The only problem I found here was if there were no tables inside it was far too hot sat out on the terrace area.

Cafe Pattini large breakfast menu but only The Hungry Man fills me up. Always a decent cup of coffee here. This place is always spotlessly clean too.

Jules Bar in View Talay 1 Jomtien. Decent food here the only problem it's just too far away. I only go if I am passing by.

There's a sidecar motorbike that parks right at the end of Soi 6 on Beach Road. Their putt grapow moo (basil fried pork) is fabulous.

Guest Carp Trader

The best would be at one of the top end hotels, these threads usually decend into cheapest being the only indicator of value,,,,

Jules Bar in View Talay 1 Jomtien. Decent food here the only problem it's just too far away. I only go if I am passing by.

Does a great fish & chips too.

Last time I had a full English was when I was in England and that's where ill be for my next one.

Well the good ones i've tried over the last few weeks was the 18 coins and Witherspoon's i don't remember the cost of them but both very good breakfast's.

It always seams to be a long wait in the 18 coins... ... .. .

i like the view from Witherspoon's watching the would go by while having breakfast..

Cafe Pattini is for me, the best place for breakfast. Nice and clean, AC and newspapers. Other food also very good.

Cafe Pattini is for me, the best place for breakfast. Nice and clean, AC and newspapers. Other food also very good.

Yep gets my vote too.

Guest Carp Trader

Irish Wolfhound on Pratmanak is very good, IMHO better than Pattini...

Could you give me the location of said establishment please.

Guest Carp Trader

Could you give me the location of said establishment please.

On the Buckfast opposite Wok n Rock... Glass fronted..

Cafe Pattini and 18 Coins offered me a good choice and quality of breakfast for the money. My preference where I lived in Khao Noi was always the Continental Bakery outside my estate. Their Scottish, English or Swiss breakfasts were excellent.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Guest Carp Trader

Cheers will give it a go.

You will have eaten there before i would wager.,, but not at ROB.... rob jones rates..,

There's f**k all wrong with that Galee. Looks lovely. I'm a fan of fried pots with mine

There's f**k all wrong with that Galee. Looks lovely. I'm a fan of fried pots with mine

Cheers,i treat myself now and again...

There are not many places around that can do a decent "full grease",it all seems to come down to price around Pattaya with people trying to compete with the Irish Rovers 99 baht Buster,(which i think is good,considering the price).

A decent feed is to be found at the Camel pub in Banchang,i think it's around 260 Baht,wish i could find something similar available a bit more local

post-47462-0-56498300-1403161731_thumb.j

Only one way to guarantee a proper breakfast in Pattaya.

DIY

:fun:

Great looking breakfast mate where did you buy the bacon and black pudding from?

Great looking breakfast mate where did you buy the bacon and black pudding from?

Nana Deli at the bottom of Nernplebwan near the Players lounge on the road that meets Siam Country Club,i was there last week but they had bugger all in the freezers,tried many places lately and none seem to have the same stuff as before,guess it's sing of the times at the moment?

Looks like a top breakfast and more than enough to satisfy my appetite without added potatoes and I'd not swap anything from those plates for potatoes.

Just my humble, fried potato on a full english hating, opinion.