Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
ronnie dutchpride

Best Breakfast In Pattaya ?

Jules sells various British and other foods for DIY including bacon, sausages, pies, pasties etc. Never heard him complain of supply problems.

There are plenty of places stocking British style breakfast food ,most of it is substandard,the really good stuff is not around at the moment.

Sausages,bacon and black pudding vary considerably in quality,KPK and the other cheaper brands are available every where.

Guest Carp Trader

little wonder café opposite papagayo in the arcade

Lol the owner chainsmokes... No one can sit in there...

There are plenty of places stocking British style breakfast food ,most of it is substandard,the really good stuff is not around at the moment.

Sausages,bacon and black pudding vary considerably in quality,KPK and the other cheaper brands are available every where.

Jules manufactures much of his own stuff under license I'm pretty sure. He used to be in the food and beverage business in England so I would imagine he knows his stuff. I've brought many British friends in there and, while opinions vary as always, the consensus is that the food is very good.

Jules manufactures much of his own stuff under license I'm pretty sure. He used to be in the food and beverage business in England so I would imagine he knows his stuff. I've brought many British friends in there and, while opinions vary as always, the consensus is that the food is very good.

I can vouch for this and he is also a great host to boot.

Jules manufactures much of his own stuff under license

Well i guess that's why he hasn't run out then,i doubt if he has a license...LOL

I also doubt if he slaughters his own pigs and home cures bacon or makes black pudding and sausages under any licenses...lol

All hail Jules,he must be very creative in a small bar under a condo...WTF :fun:

Well i guess that's why he hasn't run out then,i doubt if he has a license...LOL...etc.

Don't. He does everything by the book, including being one of the only bar owners I've ever heard of that has a work permit to work behind the bar and in the kitchen.

Don't. He does everything by the book, including being one of the only bar owners I've ever heard of that has a work permit to work behind the bar and in the kitchen.

You are so funny sometimes.... :harhar:

Guest Vest Patrol

Dusit D2 buffet hands down. A gorgeous feast from all sides of the globe.

I might actually go next week. They have whole chickens, roast beef, omelette on demand. I stock up for the whole day and stash it up in my room. Knocked the whole chicken last time.

I might actually go next week. They have whole chickens, roast beef, omelette on demand. I olds up for the whole day and stash it up in my room. Knocked the whole chicken last time.

Stayed there last time I was in town but never made it for breakfast. Bloody nice rooms so may try it next time.

I might actually go next week. They have whole chickens, roast beef, omelette on demand. I olds up for the whole day and stash it up in my room. Knocked the whole chicken last time.

Yes mate, good recommendation from you, I've stayed there loads of times now and will continue to

Guest Vest Patrol

Seriously good grub. You better start Thinking and go there!!

When you back Arch?

Yes mate, good recommendation from you, I've stayed there loads of times now and will continue to

What's the best way of booking the Barracuda, price wise. Think I used Travelrepublic last time but it wasn't a pain free experience to be honest.

Apologies for slight thread diversion.

Guest Vest Patrol

What's the best way of booking the Barracuda, price wise. Think I used Travelrepublic last time but it wasn't a pain free experience to be honest.

Apologies for slight thread diversion.

You can get it for 3k. Go on direct rooms and they will comparison it for you.

Guest Carp Trader

You can get it for 3k. Go on direct rooms and they will comparison it for you.

What 3k I can sleep under a concrete table, for less...

He does everything by the book, including being one of the only bar owners I've ever heard of that has a work permit to work behind the bar and in the kitchen.

It's not entirely unheard of to have a work permit, but I am surprised how many get by without having one.

It's not entirely unheard of to have a work permit, but I am surprised how many get by without having one.

Many people have work permits,but it's the conditions and restrictions in the back that many ignore,technically you are allowed to do next to f**k all and especially anything physical other than direct Thai staff and marketing.

Yeah, I can remember Immigration visiting some bars in Banchang looking for the expats working behind the bar or in the kitchen.

One time a guy got into shit because he was serving the customers all by himself on a Saturday morning.

well the breakfast market in pattaya is ultra competitive and by breakfast I only refer to the full English breakfast or very similar .

I am very much a authority on breakfast as its my favourite meal , probably the meal ive eaten the most in my life and probably the meal ive personally cooked in my life .

I genuinely believe that the breakfast the rockhouse offered when we had a kitchen was the best breakfast available on a plate in pattaya . we used good ingrediants and had a talented cook .

ive eaten breakfast in all sorts of places in pattaya for around 13 years as a comparison .

one of the worst breakfasts I had eaten was at the irovers , yet it was allegedly the most popular breakfast in pattaya . I ate it only twice believing the first time was a blip but I was wrong .

which really only goes to show that price is not the main issue , but only issue for many people in pattaya .

killkenny offer a good breakfast for only 21 b more .

the best breakfast available now in pattaya is in the kitchen of my house .

well the breakfast market in pattaya is ultra competitive and by breakfast I only refer to the full English breakfast or very similar .

I am very much a authority on breakfast as its my favourite meal , probably the meal ive eaten the most in my life and probably the meal ive personally cooked in my life .

I genuinely believe that the breakfast the rockhouse offered when we had a kitchen was the best breakfast available on a plate in pattaya . we used good ingrediants and had a talented cook .

ive eaten breakfast in all sorts of places in pattaya for around 13 years as a comparison .

one of the worst breakfasts I had eaten was at the irovers , yet it was allegedly the most popular breakfast in pattaya . I ate it only twice believing the first time was a blip but I was wrong .

which really only goes to show that price is not the main issue , but only issue for many people in pattaya .

killkenny offer a good breakfast for only 21 b more .

the best breakfast available now in pattaya is in the kitchen of my house .

good news, I'll be round on the 29th June - smaller plate for me please

good news, I'll be round on the 29th June - smaller plate for me please

no problem mate , anytime .

no problem mate , anytime .

I'm sure it would be a tad better than the last breakfast you "cooked" for me lol

I'm sure it would be a tad better than the last breakfast you "cooked" for me lol

cant beat scotch pie and beans at anytime mate .lol.