Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
ronnie dutchpride

Best Breakfast In Pattaya ?

Seriously good grub. You better start Thinking and go there!!

When you back Arch?

not sure mate. Fallen in love with vegas to be honest but Im missing Thailand so may be soon

not sure mate. Fallen in love with vegas to be honest but Im missing Thailand so may be soon

Sorry fir TR guys but I'd be interested in Vegas , I've never been but would be interested to know more...

well the breakfast market in pattaya is ultra competitive and by breakfast I only refer to the full English breakfast or very similar .

It's far too competitive Alex. Some are losing money doing breakfasts...Madness.

@100bht I can't see a great brekkie being produced

I enjoy Nicky's once in a while but costly - would still go there though

I like Butchers arms full English mak mak. Sausages at Rockhouse were excellent when I ate there last year,

It's not entirely unheard of to have a work permit, but I am surprised how many get by without having one.

Until someone 'dobs' them in.

Until someone 'dobs' them in.

Gotta be careful how you treat people when you're working w/o a work permit, sometimes they'll get clever and call Immigration or Labor.

Guest Vest Patrol

I still can't get my head around why someone pays 99 baht to feed themselves, knowing they can get better for 40 baht more or whatever, but then duping themselves to believe it is actually a good meal.

I know the majority are into English breakfasts and what not, I would be for the odd one but I am yet to find somewhere that does it grilled, but the D2 is top notch. I will be there next week and blagging the whole chicken in the morning along with the small pots of jam for a pre workout kick, hello mate!!!

I still can't get my head around why someone pays 99 baht to feed themselves, knowing they can get better for 40 baht more or whatever, but then duping themselves to believe it is actually a good meal.

I know the majority are into English breakfasts and what not, I would be for the odd one but I am yet to find somewhere that does it grilled, but the D2 is top notch. I will be there next week and blagging the whole chicken in the morning along with the small pots of jam for a pre workout kick, hello mate!!!

Agreed. A breakfast for 90p, but for any more......oh no. They then go on to spend £100 a day throwing beer down their necks. Embarrassing

I haven't ate for 2 weeks and I'm starving but its good to fast

Sh1t, I feel a right pratt - I thought the 5:2 was hours not weeks. With that in mind I'm off it!

Guest Mr Pastry

When looking for a breakfast, then 70/80/90 baht etc is looking for a cheap breakfast, not the the best breakfast. To me, it is the most important meal of the day and "price" does not really come into the same band as "best". Maybe we are talking about the best value for money, rather than the "best" breakfast.

In UK I would easily pay, £6/7 or more in a greasy spoon cafe for a full English breakfast and it would be nothing special. That is at least 350 baht, so I would hardly be bothered about paying 200 baht for a decent breakfast in Pattaya to start the day, as long as the coffee is freshly brewed. .

Guest Vest Patrol

When looking for a breakfast, then 70/80/90 baht etc is looking for a cheap breakfast, not the the best breakfast. To me, it is the most important meal of the day and "price" does not really come into the same band as "best". Maybe we are talking about the best value for money, rather than the "best" breakfast.

In UK I would easily pay, £6/7 or more in a greasy spoon cafe for a full English breakfast and it would be nothing special. That is at least 350 baht, so I would hardly be bothered about paying 200 baht for a decent breakfast in Pattaya to start the day, as long as the coffee is freshly brewed. .

Sorry mate, we are talking Pattaya 2014,those prices are pre 2000 and you will pay more for a sachet of dog food.

So much has changed here you will be amazed. There is a Central World Plaza and a Hilton Hotel as well.

Guest Mr Pastry

Sorry mate, we are talking Pattaya 2014,those prices are pre 2000 and you will pay more for a sachet of dog food.

So much has changed here you will be amazed. There is a Central World Plaza and a Hilton Hotel as well.

I have never been to the Hilton for breakfast and I doubt I would, unless I was actually staying there, and that is also unlikely, as they would probably not entertain the likes of scum like me. I would expect to pay around around 200 baht and more, for a decent breakfast around town, and I doubt that is 2000 prices. But that was not the point of my post.

I tried the breakfast at the Golf Club in April based on top end reviews of the place, I found the breakfast very ordinary,& the service was fkcn surly.

I tried the breakfast at the Golf Club in April based on top end reviews of the place, I found the breakfast very ordinary,& the service was fkcn surly.

I think it had gone down hill also in April.

Not like it was in November.

Guest dan

Cheapest breakfast in "Pattaya" is at Foodlands 'TookLae Dee' which is 62 baht before 9am and 79 after 9am.

D1GrU9eU8AAqsMg.jpg

D1GYAizU8AAJZRf.jpg

IMG_20190303_113615.jpg