Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob Jones

20:1 On Chelsea?

Rob how is asking for 6 times the market rate a fair bet ?

Because according to you, until recently, it was a certainty that man city or Chelsea would win.

So I'm betting against your certainty

Offer closes midnight

Guest Carp Trader

Because according to you, until recently, it was a certainty that man city or Chelsea would win.

So I'm betting against your certainty

Offer closes midnight

I said they will and they will, you are so certain you want 6 times the market...

A bit of insurance lol...

Once again you don't grasp the fact...

1970 the biggest price for a winner was 200/1 it's now 7500.... City win by a mile.. Will be City and Chelsea next year...

In 70s Vest Bum were 100/1 now they are 5000 /1,,,

Wider than ever,,,you see it's not my comments it's not my opinion, it's the market facts the prices etc..

I have posted the facts because you haven't read them or undertood them it's my fault? I have asked you to put your money where your mouth is regarding your ridiculous claim that only 2 clubs have a chance of winning the epl. I can't think of anything else I can do to prove how ludricrus you are.

I tried the facts and I tried a bet and you repeated the same stuff over and over again as if it's going to change anything.

Nothing has changed since yesterday.

There are no certainties in football and the gap for the winner has never been smaller. They are the facts

Guest Carp Trader

I have posted the facts because you haven't read them or undertood them it's my fault? I have asked you to put your money where your mouth is regarding your ridiculous claim that only 2 clubs have a chance of winning the epl. I can't think of anything else I can do to prove how ludricrus you are.

I tried the facts and I tried a bet and you repeated the same stuff over and over again as if it's going to change anything.

Nothing has changed since yesterday.

There are no certainties in football and the gap for the winner has never been smaller. They are the facts

The bet is on 5/2 I will put my money where my mouth is offering you better than market odds, you offer 6 times worse ?

Who is running scared ?

You are ludicrous in the extreme hiding behind a bet 6 times worse than the market, yet I offer better and you still don't have the balls to take it...

You are pathetic you really are.... Don't both replying you won't put your money where you mouth is..., simple that...

Only a fool takes a cost 6 times higher, and only a person with a complete lack of conviction offers it..

He knows no one will take it....

You have let yourself down here Rob made yourself look a complete moron... Still your choice, you are all mouth simple as that

The facts are there were no 7500/1 shots and no 11/8 to win an 18 horse race... They are facts you idiot..

The bet is on 5/2 I will put my money where my mouth is offering you better than market odds, you offer 6 times worse ?

Who is running scared ?

You are ludicrous in the extreme hiding behind a bet 6 times worse than the market, yet I offer better and you still don't have the balls to take it...

You are pathetic you really are.... Don't both replying you won't put your money where you mouth is..., simple that...

Only a fool takes a cost 6 times higher, and only a person with a complete lack of conviction offers it..

He knows no one will take it....

You have let yourself down here Rob made yourself look a complete moron... Still your choice, you are all mouth simple as that

But you can't bet on a certainty and you are claiming its a certainty and its not. If it was there would be no odds, dont you get it? Do me a favour, find out what odds hill are offering on tomorrow being Monday.

And the fact is the points difference at the top are smaller now then ever before tells me its closer than ever before. Years ago before the money teams, the league was won just after Christmas. Check out these facts

Guest Carp Trader

Do you know who will win French league... Paris Saint Germain odds on, next team at 7/1 Monaco

Spain - Real or Barca about 5/2 ,,, 10/1 next team

The winners of the leagues have been distiller down to super powers with 30 or 40 times the spending power, so either take the better than bookies odds or leave the thread you are making yourself look so ignorant about football you really are....

With super money it is not close, it's why you want to offer a silly price 6 times worse... Why not market rate you idiot

Guest Carp Trader

But you can't bet on a certainty and you are claiming its a certainty and its not. If it was there would be no odds, dont you get it? Do me a favour, find out what odds hill are offering on tomorrow being Monday.

And the fact is the points difference at the top are smaller now then ever before tells me its closer than ever before. Years ago before the money teams, the league was won just after Christmas. Check out these facts

Just take the market odds or shut your idiotic mouth,,, no one would take your pathetic bet...I offer better than market you offer 6 times worse... Simple

Just take the market odds or shut your idiotic mouth,,, no one would take your pathetic bet...I offer better than market you offer 6 times worse... Simple

You can't bet on a certainty so if there are odds it's not a certainty

You got it yet?

Same as the points. Lower now than ever before implies more competition not less

Guest Carp Trader

You can't bet on a certainty so if there are odds it's not a certainty

You got it yet?

Same as the points. Lower now than ever before implies more competition not less

Look mouthpiece, the market are the odds you bet where the price you consider best with who you think will win...

You offering 6 times worse confirms you don't back your judgment... Which is deluded ...

City or Chelsea will will, Real or Barca, Paris st Germain,,, super rich the odds show it..

Why are you such a rancid coward with your 2000 baht , why not take 5/2 which is better than the bookies ???

Loser gies to charity... I am betting 5000 you 2000 ,,, but no you want 18/1 pathetic Rob really pathetic..

Mods plead close it arguing with an idiot is boring...

He has f**ked this thread

Look mouthpiece, the market are the odds you bet where the price you consider best with who you think will win...

You offering 6 times worse confirms you don't back your judgment... Which is deluded ...

City or Chelsea will will, Real or Barca, Paris st Germain,,, super rich the odds show it..

Why are you such a rancid coward with your 2000 baht , why not take 5/2 which is better than the bookies ???

Loser gies to charity... I am betting 5000 you 2000 ,,, but no you want 18/1 pathetic Rob really pathetic..

Mods plead close it arguing with an idiot is boring...

He has f**ked this thread

Wow calm down

Guest Carp Trader

Wow calm down

I am calm very calm, you ludicrous offer of 6 times worse than market is insulting , you calling me for not taking the bet is an insult...

Grow up for pity sake

I am calm very calm, you ludicrous offer of 6 times worse than market is insulting , you calling me for not taking the bet is an insult...

Grow up for pity sake

You don't sound very calm. Me grow up? It's not me name calling or asking for a thread to be closed.

Jesus wept

My original post in here was not about bets

But I'll do you a favour and stay out of it if you like. I dont see any point in upsetting you

Guest Carp Trader

You don't sound very calm. Me grow up? It's not me name calling or asking for a thread to be closed.

Jesus wept

But I'll do you a favour and stay out of it if you like. I dont see any point in upsetting you

You started the name call ,,, ludicrous etc,,, you are ' offering ' your insulting odds on a thread which has nothing to do with the thread..

Sure I want it closed you have f**ked it up...

Jesus would weep you trying to steal from him,,,,

Guest Carp Trader

Jesus wept

Go and offer your stealing prices to someone else,, you rude man..

You started the name call ,,, ludicrous etc,,, you are ' offering ' your insulting odds on a thread which has nothing to do with the thread..

Sure I want it closed you have f**ked it up...

Jesus would weep you trying to steal from him,,,,

Well I tried.....

Guest Carp Trader

Well I tried.....

Yes you tried to steal from me...

I've moved some posts in here from the "Sports , Integrity And Respect" thread. Carpy and RJ, please keep this exchange civil and in this thread. If you're tempted to have it elsewhere, please quote the post you want to reply to in this thread before responding to it. Let me know if you want me to explain how to do that.

Thanks.

Guest Carp Trader

Cheers Bruce, him threaducking offering a ridiculous bet on the other thread was pathetic, he has been here a long enough to know how to make a sensible bet with getting insulting.

Guest Vest Patrol

That's eerie , those betting odds are the same as his diet.

Ha ha classic. One is a shoe in for the league the other is a dead cert for a collapse due to malnutrition!

Guest Carp Trader

Yes funny it's a good price also..

Sorry have to agree with rob, if it's a certainty the bookies would not offer any odds. Carp trader did you really post that it was. Anyway if arsenal didn't have Ramsay Walcott will shire oxlade injured last season I'm certain they would have won the EPL. Sorry I meant they would have had a better chance of winning. It would have been much closer.

My tip is arsenal for this season IF they keep their players fit.

No.

Its not a certainty that you will lose weight on the 5:2. If you fast for 2 days and gorge for the other 5 you wont lose anything

Its all about deficit - like any other diet

Now, talking of odds, what odds would I get seeing you show up at The Rock House for a Pattaya Live meeting? I mean you use the forum every day but for some reason you don't want to support these monthly meetings. To work out them odds I'd have to consider definers like, is it because you are concerned about bumping into the likes of BM Hannibal or Adman or others you laughed at .What about Bruce? Jeez,these odds are difficult to measure without knowing you or without knowing ONE poster currently posting that has met you.

I cant be as generous as I was previously by offering 20/1 as its not a certainty that you will ever leave Bangkok and head for The Rock House and meet other BMs. I'd give 20/1 odds that you will continue posting and using the forum indefinitely. Now that's a cert

LK Metro, Friday- come along and say hello, its not that far from Bangkok and its certainly closer than mcready or alex will be traveling. Like I said in previous posts, I'll buy you a beer.

8.30 pm, see you there :drinks:

Guest Vest Patrol

Sorry have to agree with rob, if it's a certainty the bookies would not offer any odds. Carp trader did you really post that it was. Anyway if arsenal didn't have Ramsay Walcott will shire oxlade injured last season I'm certain they would have won the EPL. Sorry I meant they would have had a better chance of winning. It would have been much closer.

My tip is arsenal for this season IF they keep their players fit.

You're mad, Chelsea have signed Costa and Fabregas already. More will follow no doubt.

We'll do well for fourth again, third if Liverpool lose Suarez.