Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stain

Diana-oasis Resort

always reading the board but not partaking. due to not having been out there for 3 years...I thought I might as well ask something.so here goes.

Diana oasis looks like a nice gaff/setting but the questions are...is it as good as it looks....is it worthy of the room rates....how long to walk to LK metro from it?

always reading the board but not partaking. due to not having been out there for 3 years...I thought I might as well ask something.so here goes.

Diana oasis looks like a nice gaff/setting but the questions are...is it as good as it looks....is it worthy of the room rates....how long to walk to LK metro from it?

good out fit nice clean rooms 2 pools nice breakfast. quiet, secure , 3-4 mins to the metro

never heard of the place.is it a new addition to the Diana group.?,or just the same name

never heard of the place.is it a new addition to the Diana group.?,or just the same name

no seperate company fron the diana group but operate on the diana estate

no seperate company fron the diana group but operate on the diana estate

thanks

Iv stayed there a few times,but not since 08 always found it ok and even though it's off Boukhao a quiet place being in it's own grounds...

Literally 5 mins walk from LK.

BM Hammerjacks is staying there at the moment and has done for several years for a couple month every summer.

This place gets booked up very quick ,also many full time residants live there.

thanks guys....it was/is top of list if get out there again....always liked greenview apartments before for heart of the action but going by reports of W.S prices and attitudes I wouldn't be back to stay there again.

There are 2 establishments there. Diana and Soleil de Siam. I just spent 2 months there in SdS.

Great swimming pool, right on top of everything and the price wasn't too bad. LK is around the corner as is everything else. WNR is virtually next door as is the Butchers Arms, Patinis and baht busses to get to Big C on Klang. The Booze Lounge is almost next door. 7/11 at entrance. There is a nice little coffee shop right on site.

We would often walk through down to Festival so baby can play in the mall.

Negatives are that there is a disco behind SdS and it is LOUD. The building is old and just a teeny weeny bit dowdy, absolutely nothing to be concerned about. The whole area walking towards LK is over-run with aggressive ladyboys. There is Pooks of course but now it is alive with them grabbing at you as you pass by. I cross the road.

The wifi doesn't allow downloading and is frequently on the fritz.

Many residents there and yes it does get booked up quick. However I am back for the month of September and I was categorically told that there will be tons of condos to rent. Diana I don't know, It is busier than it's neighbor.

SdS cost me $1,000 a month for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo that includes rent, electricity, water and maid service.

Either place I would give 2 thumbs up.

I just returned from a week stay, I also stayed there in April.

I am more than happy with place, nice rooms & pools,, very quiet, great service, value for money, great location.

I will however echo Izis' comments on the ladyboys when walking to/from LK Metro area, they can be a nuisance!