Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bigleg

Cafe Uno - Soi Khao Noi

Guest Kolobos
seems you still dont get it .

im the one who addressed my problem re cafe uno by pm , perhaps bigleg could do the same if and when a problem arises at the rockhouse , instead of bringing things up in various threads about the rockhouse .

seems its ok when the shoe is on the other foot . .

there was no lie .

once again you twist things to suit yourself , the only darksider i mentioned as an acquaintance was fondles , who i hardly know , the others i do regard as friends , but if in return i am now regarded as the acquaintance , who gives a f**k .

id rather have no friends than part time friends or unreliable friends .

Oh, I get it alright Alex, 100%, you're being a spiteful cunt, end of...Someone has made some comments about your gaff, you have taken exception and had to air your views, good on ya :mellow:

I don't remember Bigleg having a 'problem' with your gaff?

I don't twist anything Alex to suit myself, to the contrary...You made most well aware of how you felt. Just ask them!

You're doing a damn good job of alienting yourself, I'll give you that :blush:

BTW, did you or didn't you eat the macaroni?

Oh, I get it alright Alex, 100%, you're being a spiteful cunt, end of...Someone has made some comments about your gaff, you have taken exception and had to air your views, good on ya :mellow:

I don't remember Bigleg having a 'problem' with your gaff?

I don't twist anything Alex to suit myself, to the contrary...You made most well aware of how you felt. Just ask them!

You're doing a damn good job of alienting yourself, I'll give you that :blush:

BTW, did you or didn't you eat the macaroni?

seems once again , that its you thats taking exception , to comments made about one meal from your gaff .

arent customers comments accepted at cafe uno ?

as to my status amongst the "IN CROWD " im unfazed , if im not someones cup of tea , thats fair enough. i know if someones not my cup of tea i dont hang around them , unless its in the company of people who might be mutual friends and its hard to avoid them .

couldnt eat the macaroni , it was unedible , had a spoonful , spat it out .

the alienated one .

Guest Kolobos
seems once again , that its you thats taking exception , to comments made about one meal from your gaff .

arent customers comments accepted at cafe uno ?

as to my status amongst the "IN CROWD " im unfazed , if im not someones cup of tea , thats fair enough. i know if someones not my cup of tea i dont hang around them , unless its in the company of people who might be mutual friends and its hard to avoid them .

couldnt eat the macaroni , it was unedible , had a spoonful , spat it out .

the alienated one .

I take exception to a person telling me one thing and then doing the opposite out of spite...Says a lot more about the person than it does me questioning it.

It's obvious that you are unfazed whether you are in the company of friends or not, as long as their paying it's all good hey :mellow:

So you didn't eat the macaroni then, ahhh :rolleyes:

Hmm, paranoia is a terrible thing, go and get it sorted out, you, oh woe is me, self-alienating spiteful cunt :blush::rolleyes:

I take exception to a person telling me one thing and then doing the opposite out of spite...Says a lot more about the person than it does me questioning it.

It's obvious that you are unfazed whether you are in the company of friends or not, as long as their paying it's all good hey :mellow:

So you didn't eat the macaroni then, ahhh :rolleyes:

Hmm, paranoia is a terrible thing, go and get it sorted out, you, oh woe is me, self-alienating spiteful cunt :blush::thumbsup:

well i ll tell you what , if theres nothing wrong , then there will be no complaints , how about that .

but eh , work on your customer service skills a little why dont you . :rolleyes:

never needed anyone to pay for anything for me in my life lee , dont intend to start now , but yes even friends need to pay their own way , or is everything free in your place ?

the self alienating acquaintance . :rolleyes:

Guest Kolobos
well i ll tell you what , if theres nothing wrong , then there will be no complaints , how about that .

but eh , work on your customer service skills a little why dont you . :blush:

the self alieanating acquaintance . :mellow:

I have not once commented on whether your complaint was justified or not because it is your complaint and of course it is justified.

I am a true believer in helping to make things right, so any other complaints whether it be...Not enough salt, butter, milk in your mash...Chips have turned soggy after travelling...Don't like broccolli, carrots, tomato...Not enough cheese in your cheese sauce or be it the nuked macaroni from hell...I'll be all ears just waiting to assist!

However, you want to tell me one thing and then be a spiteful cunt don't be surprised if I take exception.

I have not once commented on whether your complaint was justified or not because it is your complaint and of course it is justified.

I am a true believer in helping to make things right, so any other complaints whether it be...Not enough salt, butter, milk in your mash...Chips have turned soggy after travelling...Don't like broccolli, carrots, tomato...Not enough cheese in your cheese sauce or be it the nuked macaroni from hell...I'll be all ears just waiting to assist!

However, you want to tell me one thing and then be a spiteful cunt don't be surprised if I take exception.

then please remember it works both ways and whats good for one business is good for the other , if that had been the case , we wouldnt be having this discussion . :whistling:

should we toss a coin to see who gets to have the mangosteen (last word). :whistling:

Guest Kolobos
then please remember it works both ways and whats good for one business is good for the other , if that had been the case , we wouldnt be having this discussion . :rolleyes:
should we toss a coin to see who gets to have the mangosteen (last word). :whistling:

You can have the last word with pleasure on this subject...You've said and done enough for people to be able to make their own judgement on the situation...Nobody needs to be made any more aware than they already are...Especially yourself :confused:

Fill yer boots :teehee:

BTW, It would help if you stopped editing your posts after posting them :teehee:

You can have the last word with pleasure on this subject...You've said and done enough for people to be able to make their own judgement on the situation...Nobody needs to be made any more aware than they already are...Especially yourself :whistling:

Fill yer boots :teehee:

BTW, It would help if you stopped editing your posts after posting them :rolleyes:

ok you win , you can have the last word if you must :confused:

Guest cocodile
I hate macaroni :whistling:

Try to cook them next time, not so bad actually. :teehee:

had to force it down many a time when I lived in Italy ......... doesn't matter who's 'mamma' cooked it, it was shite :whistling:

Guest fosterfuzz

lee do you have any good idea's how to promote my business :whistling:

Guest Wiggy
lee do you have any good idea's how to promote my business :whistling:

Roast Parsnips ;)

It seems that this debate has spilled out into a public slagging match between individuals who are supposed to be friends. I like both the Rockhouse and Uno, but in my opinion, Mulphy, what you have said about the food without all the facts is well out of order. I have eaten there on many occassions and enjoyed pretty much every meal. I have also been to the Rockhouse on many occassions and pretty much enjoyed single beer.

I was there the night in question of the macaroni cheese scandal and witnessed Bigleg cooking it. Now, I can tell you for one it was not microwaved and perhaps you should look at the time it took to reach your abode to understand why it may not have turned up the way you had expected. Yes, it was sitting in a plastic container for longer than it should have been but perhaps that was not the Chef's fault.

I have to say that perhaps you should give the macaroni cheese a second chance!!

f**k me - has it come to this? I hope not for all our sakes or we might as well all rent a 305th floor condo and jump together in a David Koresh suicide pact!

Cheers

Davyson

Guest cocodile
had to force it down many a time when I lived in Italy ......... doesn't matter who's 'mamma' cooked it, it was shite ;)

Did you grow up there, Tony Macaroni, or is it Antonio :whistling:

It seems that this debate has spilled out into a public slagging match between individuals who are supposed to be friends. I like both the Rockhouse and Uno, but in my opinion, Mulphy, what you have said about the food without all the facts is well out of order. I have eaten there on many occassions and enjoyed pretty much every meal. I have also been to the Rockhouse on many occassions and pretty much enjoyed single beer.

I was there the night in question of the macaroni cheese scandal and witnessed Bigleg cooking it. Now, I can tell you for one it was not microwaved and perhaps you should look at the time it took to reach your abode to understand why it may not have turned up the way you had expected. Yes, it was sitting in a plastic container for longer than it should have been but perhaps that was not the Chef's fault.

I have to say that perhaps you should give the macaroni cheese a second chance!!

f**k me - has it come to this? I hope not for all our sakes or we might as well all rent a 305th floor condo and jump together in a David Koresh suicide pact!

Cheers

Davyson

davy ,

i have all the facts , the food was inedible . what more facts do i need .

my house is less than 10 minutes by car from cafe uno , hardly enough time for the travelling to become a factor .

ive eaten at cafe uno several times and never been disappointed before , this time was different .

i dont know if you were there or not , but im assured by the owner of the place that bigleg did not cook the food in question that night .

it irks me to bring it to the forum at all as in my opinion we as "friends" or as lee now says "acquaintances "should be helping each other and protecting each other but its not always the case .

i will always reserve the right of retaliation , its not my way to strike first , not without provocation anyway .

it shouldnt have been a big deal but then again my cashier having a birthday shouldnt have been either .

sorry i cant join you in a suicide pact but i ll join you for a drink anytime .

I cant believe you guys are falling out over a f**king macaroni. Will pop by in a few months and taste that shite food myself

I cant believe you guys are falling out over a f**king macaroni. Will pop by in a few months and taste that shite food myself

f**k the macaroni esco , its snide remarks we are falling out about .

in fact i didnt know we were falling out , only that ive been demoted to aquaintence , or is that promoted from centre of ridicule .

f**k the macaroni esco , its snide remarks we are falling out about .

in fact i didnt know we were falling out , only that ive been demoted to aquaintence , or is that promoted from centre of ridicule .

I dont know what the deal is between you two, but being called an acquaintance by someone who I would consider a friend is unacceptable to me. Whether he is pissed or not

seems its the best i can expect seeing as i dont sit over in the darkside every waking moment .

seems its the best i can expect seeing as i dont sit over in the darkside every waking moment .

Friendship isnt based on where you drink all the time Alex its about respect and loyalty to each other

Friendship isnt based on where you drink all the time Alex its about respect and loyalty to each other

your preaching to the converted there esco .

Guest Todder

correct sir :whistling:

Guest buriramboy

Had the roast lamb dinner at Cafe Uno yesterday and have to say it was excellent, that's 2 weeks on the trot now i've been impressed and i'd seriously recommend the Cafe Uno Sunday roasts to everyone who enjoys a good Sunday dinner with all the trimmings as it's pretty hard to find better in Pattaya and as many people have commented it is the best they've had in town, and i also think it was another sell out yesterday with about 20 happy people.:whistling: