Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Bigleg

Cafe Uno - Soi Khao Noi

I never publicly demoted you at all, what's that all about?

HERE IS your quote from yesterday "My comments are purley based on what you said last night, and in my eyes, you make yourself look a cunt.

Okay I think most people are well aware that you like the game of tit for tat and the reasons why, I also agree that you should give your opinion, no problems with that in my book...But not after you'd already said your peace. Just makes you look a spiteful cunt IMO.

Which part was the lie? That you ate the macaroni or you didn't?

BTW, us 'darksiders' aren't friends remember...Just acquaintances. "

People gossip, it's what people do...But it's not 'always' about you Alex....It's only normally about you when you've pissed someone off...That's how it goes, that's life.

SEEMS me just breathing pisses some people off .

Just knowing that you question my trust is enough for me to know where you are at.

WELL its a sad day lee , but im sick of being the victim , becoming more and more regular .

My vehement replies are no more than have been used in the past to all and sundry, though I thought that your spiteful behaviour deserved them.

YOUR VEHEMENT replies dont bother me in the slightest , im more than capable of looking after myself , its your failure to recognise were the problem started that has become the problem .

Guest Kolobos
I never publicly demoted you at all, what's that all about?

HERE IS your quote from yesterday "My comments are purley based on what you said last night, and in my eyes, you make yourself look a cunt.

Okay I think most people are well aware that you like the game of tit for tat and the reasons why, I also agree that you should give your opinion, no problems with that in my book...But not after you'd already said your peace. Just makes you look a spiteful cunt IMO.

Which part was the lie? That you ate the macaroni or you didn't?

BTW, us 'darksiders' aren't friends remember...Just acquaintances. "

No demotion Alex?

People gossip, it's what people do...But it's not 'always' about you Alex....It's only normally about you when you've pissed someone off...That's how it goes, that's life.

SEEMS me just breathing pisses some people off .

Paranoia

Just knowing that you question my trust is enough for me to know where you are at.

WELL its a sad day lee , but im sick of being the victim , becoming more and more regular .

So you question my trust based on others actions? Or is it that you are blaming me for their actions?

My vehement replies are no more than have been used in the past to all and sundry, though I thought that your spiteful behaviour deserved them.

YOUR VEHEMENT replies dont bother me in the slightest , im more than capable of looking after myself , its your failure to recognise were the problem started that has become the problem .

I know you ain't bothered that's why I use them. I recognise where 'a' problem has started which personally I put down to interpretation but I also recognise when someone is being spiteful

Though yet again I don't know why we are going over old ground.

jimmyyy , care to tell us why you have twice now moved this thread into utopia were no one has access to it ?

put it back in dining out were it belongs .

jimmyyy , care to tell us why you have twice now moved this thread into utopia were no one has access to it ?

put it back in dining out were it belongs .

dining out !!!!!!!!!

if i were sitting at the table with you two i would give you a good f**king slap round the lugs

grow up lads

a friendship lost is a sad thing

Guest jimmyyy

i was removing all of the thread f**ks, if this was talking about the rock house you would be going through the roof, yes...........

Fair play to all, but eh fook it, i can see a beam calling me at the pub, have a good day guys.....

i was removing all of the thread f**ks, if this was talking about the rock house you would be going through the roof, yes...........

Fair play to all, but eh fook it, i can see a beam calling me at the pub, have a good day guys.....

Ahhh yes the double headed coin :ninja:

Did that Jim Bean make you quit? :thumbsup:

Alex it is you that demoted your acquaintances when you very first used the word...I have never directed the word to anyone I personally spend time with, you included.

So who has demoted/promoted you?

It is also unacceptable to a lot of other people

Trust me Alex, what goes on is nothing to do with your presence on the darkside

My disappointed vehement replies were based on spiteful behaviour, if there were no spiteful behaviour, there would be no vehement replies.

Hang on lads I will just slip on my referree suit and jump on a plane,will be there soon. :thumbsup: :wanker:

^ bring back up :down:

edit for the sake of Kolobos ......................

^ bring back-up (if you're planning on being a referee) :thumbsup:

Guest Kolobos
^ bring back up :teehee:

edit for the sake of Kolobos ......................

^ bring back-up (if you're planning on being a referee) :lol:

An attempt at shit stirring...foiled :(