Latest News
  • *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** rockhouses 13 th year anniversary party monday 12 th of november *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Mr Pastry

Apocalypto

Guest Mr Pastry

I watched this last night. Made in 2006, and directed by Mel Gibson. I cannot recall seeing such a violent film from start to finish, but non the less, it was compelling to watch. I am not sure whether it is historically factual but certainly very colourful and sub-titles only. Cant say I have seen a film quite like it before

I enjoyed it due to the compelling story and fine cinematography. But I really felt sorry for the poor guy who got his heart cut out on the altar, that was bit much to watch.

Evil

I watched this last night. Made in 2006, and directed by Mel Gibson. I cannot recall seeing such a violent film from start to finish, but non the less, it was compelling to watch. I am not sure whether it is historically factual but certainly very colourful and sub-titles only. Cant say I have seen a film quite like it before

Good film. Seen it many times.

Guest Mr Pastry

I enjoyed it due to the compelling story and fine cinematography. But I really felt sorry for the poor guy who got his heart cut out on the altar, that was bit much to watch.

Evil

I found quite a few moments hard to watch,and they did pull out any stops when it came to graphic violence, it was like a train crash every five minutes, but for me, although rather scary, I still had to watch it. I agree the segment of the film when they were at the sacrifice alter was horrible and also the fart that followed when they gave them their freedom, only to be hacked down before they got to the corn field. But it did have a reasonably happy ending at least.

Certainly a film that will stay in my memory, that had an impact

Edited by Mr Pastry